Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 239 of 1199

Velon moves up next to Poljen as they travel - Page 239 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 239

As we prepare to set out Fay looks at Lia and Poljen, "How near to the heathen shall we chance? Meh guess is they have dweomercraft to help them identify any pursuit. Do we maintain this distance or try to close the gap a bit?"

Out of Character: Good question on distance Daishain and it is certainly a group decision.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon is also ready to move out and heads to the edge of camp.

"Cratol, would you like a hand with the cart at all? You look like a man that might actually enjoy the exercise, but I thought I'd ask."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia is combing her hair for the day. She stops and looks at the group. " I feel that we should maintain our distance. Getting closer risks them knowing we are right behind them. We can't do anything until they reach their camp anyways. Our purpose in scouting should merely be to make sure we are still behind them and to avoid an ambush. If they find out how close we are behind them we are risking them circling back at night and attacking us. Everyone, be on the alert for a trap. Don't engage the enemy unless there is no choice. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th May, 2017 - 2:02pm

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 239 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks at Velon and shakes his head no. He indicated that this is a burden he has taken for himself.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "Agreed. Stay back at least a mile or two from the main army. If Tallis knows how far back their scouts are, stay back at least half-a-mile from them. And if you get jumped, fall back towards us."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The advance party sets forth, following the Uldoon Trail and Bubbles' nose. The strange lack of tracks continues.

Every once in a while, where the terrain safely allows such observation, Tallis pushes a little ahead with the scouts to directly observe their quarry.

The enemy seem to have left a small rearguard of kobolds trailing behind the main group. Observing through Poljen's spyglass, you can see a large band of them working with hoes and rakes, loosening the surface of the road. They're working in an obviously practiced sequence that, in the numbers working together, let them work the top inch or so of soil of the road while moving at a little better than half their usual pace. Just behind them are three apparent spellcasters of that diminutive race. Every few paces, they cast something, and the loosened soil flows into a smooth surface.

The rest of the group are not visible from where you stop to observe the kobolds. At their slowed pace, the rearguard will probably catch up to the main body an hour or two after the latter stop for the day.

Out of Character: I presumed someone would eventually think to ask for the spyglass. In any case, is the group just following? Doing anything else along the way?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th May, 2017 - 4:42pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 239

As they observe the rearguard Fay turns to Lia and Tallis, "What I propose be dangerous in the extreme, but it be daring as well. Amillë, they appear to leave this rearguard unsupported. That maketh them a clear target. If we can strike quickly we can take out a portion of their forces, more importantly, we can reduce those of their force capable of magic. I recommend we send for Poljen and the main body and strike like a mallet while the blade burns brightly ere we lose this opportunity."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 239

Velon moves up next to Poljen as they travel along the road. "Mighty Poljen, your skills in close combat certainly exceed my own. Would you share some of your tactical knowledge with me when fighting one man, or many?"

Out of Combat: Hoping to learn to fight in synergy with one of the stronger melee members of the group. Maybe the Dungeon Master will grant us flanking Advantage once in a while *wink*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.