Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 25 of 1199

Out of Character: Seeing that I'm - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2017 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256039
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Jan, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 25

The Terror says...

Targul wipes the broad blade of his great axe on the leader's clothes, cleaning the blood off of it. He then looks carefully at the blade inspecting it for nicks and sharpness.

Smiling at Poljen, he says "Thanks for the offer, but that's no great axe. I'll only accept it if nobody else cares to use it." Targul will wait to see if anybody else is willing to make use of the weapon. Only after checking with the fighter types in the group will he take it if nobody else lays claim to it.

Following the group back to the caravan Targul misses the explanation of what had happened between the sorceress and Elyria. Hearing the conversation, he's at a bit of a loss to understand why everybody is so upset. From his perspective, he thinks everybody is upset with the sorceress because she and Elyria got attacked by some kind of electrical spell. Because he's not sure what's going on and why everybody is so upset, he'll keep is mouth shut about it and let everybody work it out among themselves.

When the topic of infiltrating the camps comes up, Targul is ready and eager to go in either direction. With all of the healing aide that had been given him, which he thanks everybody for profusely, he's feeling almost completely well and is ready for another tussle.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At the northern camp, Elanna sees one bored looking individual watching the paddock where the apparent prisoners are being kept.

Winging back south, she notices the other camp is considerably more alert than before, and three of them have begun heading your way.

Back at the caravan, Sir Onthar is just learning the extent of Miruvial's actions. "She did what? By the hells, she just couldn't leave enough alone could she? Unfortunately, she will have to wait, we still have other matters to deal with first."

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol after placing all the valuable items that he gathered from the bandits into a wagon he will look around to see what our next course of action will be. Knowing that they have taken care of only half of the problem in the area he waits to see what everyone wants to do about the other half.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 25 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth decides to stay out of the argument surrounding the reckless fireball. This is no time for diplomacy, the aggrieved deserve a chance to voice their frustrations.

Instead, he stalks his way through the battlefield, checking for any unusual tracks. Perhaps in the mayhem someone got away, or an innocent fled to safety? (Survival checks below).

As he surveys the scene, he notices the approach of the persons from the other camp. He glances to the sky, seeing Elanna fly over head. He knows the rest of his group will soon be aware of this advance. Cahleth decides now may be the time for talking.

He holds both hands in front of him as they approach, in a gesture of non-aggression. He introduces himself and says, "Tell me, what do you know of these people. It is a shame what had to transpire here today. Hopefully the carnage is over… " (Persuasion check below, trying to prevent any further hostilities).

15th Jan, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Still wounded himself, though not as in dire straights, Geoffroy was still favoring what would he did have. The cleric was angry, so much more then he remembers being in a long while. Yet while the word of his sister and Lia were starting to calm him the Morninglord still manages to move towards the sorceress and slap her, "You are not deserving of the beauty you have nor to be on this mission!"

Elyria, concerned for her brother, watches as he breaks free and slaps the sorceress. Which could be heard by all those nearby. It could come as a shock for some, since Geoffroy was normally a calm and friendly man, but he was so angry. Before he did anymore the squire moves to hug her brother saying softly, "Enough, please. No more, this isn't like you."

It was only later that the cleric would consider what such words and action might bring, and Geoffroy steps away from the sorceress. On Sir Ontha's words he says, "Yes, though I would prefer a decision to be made now, focusing on what to do involving the Southern camp is more important."

Yet one actually doing it now, the Morninglord says, "I need a long rest and some more healing, I won't be able to go in the infiltration of camp if we do it right away." The cleric had come so close to death, and he did have injuries yet to heal.

Out of Character: Not sure what you will all do or when, but I may need to have him sit it out as he heals and rests… as well meditate, pray, and calm himself because right now Geoffroy is not in the condition or state of mind to be as helpful.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jan, 2017 - 2:59pm



Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia's eyes widen as she sees Geoffroy slap the sorceress. " Geoffroy, I know you are angry. There is no honor in you slapping a woman, especially one that is restrained. Justice will be done here but please restrain yourself. You might commit acts that you will surely regret later. You should have let me slap her. " Lia has a half smile on her face. Lia departs and rejoins the rest of the Silver Blaze.

Hearing them discuss their options Lia thinks for a moment. " Why not pursue both options? The prisoners are lightly guarded. One or two in disguise should be sufficient to deal with that. " She grins at Sar'ai. " I feel that we should resume ambush position as we did before. The other camp is stirring and will be moving against us soon most likely.

Out of Character: : Is Cahleth visible to us when he encountering the enemy scouts? If not he could be in some serious trouble.
.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 25

Cahleth does not find evidence of anyone successfully leaving the battlefield. The tracks are chaotic, but nothing unusual stands out.

Upon hearing from Sar'ai's scouting report and the others' comments, Sir Onthar considers, "I'm uncertain they'll fall for the same maneuver in this case. They know something is wrong, and those three are likely their attempt to find out what. If we set down and wait, they may just scatter to the four winds. I suggest that we take their scouts, then all of us move to surround the camp. With luck, we'll be able to intimidate them into surrendering."

Out of Character: Clarification. The three men coming from the southern camp are approaching from that direction, and will be in sight of the road in about a minute at their current pace. They'll see the caravan before they see the battle site, and Cahleth is unfortunately on the wrong side of the road to encounter them at present, though he has time to intercept them if given reason to head that way.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 15th Jan, 2017 - 4:19pm

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Out of Character: Seeing that I'm on the wrong side of the road to engage the scouts, I wouldn't be aware of them currently. After investigating the battlefield I'll simply return to the rest of the group after the tension returns to a simmer. I'll be awaiting Onthar's direction.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.