Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 250 of 1199

Poljen decides, "Since we intend to watch - Page 250 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th May, 2017 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 250

Fay replies in the same low voice, "Aye, fair and more than fair. I too owe ye an apology. For ye lead, it is my job to follow. That is also something meh pa and brothers taught me, and sometimes the lesson was painfully administered with a switch." Fay smiles, "Tis true ye have the hardest job now, and I have not made it easier. Tis also true all the rest ye said. Your job it be to weigh all and tip the scale where thee see the greatest benefit." He offers Poljen his hand, "I be Faevalor Beleg. Twas a time ere this I was known as Faevalor Baronsson, baseborn son of the Baron of Yartar. But the Baronsson name be dead. It died when I met Lia, the mother I had never known, and she told me my birth name. I shall take that name now to honor her. I pledge to you my loyalty and my honesty Poljen son of Nels."

He turns to walk away then stops, turns, and laughs, "You may call me fay."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen looks slightly confused at Fay's long reply. As the young man walks away, the taller one finally says, "Then indeed I shall call you Fay. And as long as you keep offering honest opinions and ideas, they are welcome. Just… um, well, I understand better when you don't speak so fancy. ." He looks slightly abashed.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tallis leads the other two back out of Greenest via the West gate, pausing only for a hurried conversation and embrace with her husband, a stout halfling man with flour in his hair.

Day Twelve

The enemy slows down again as it enters the foothills of the Cloud Peak Mountains. Once again, efforts to erase tracks are made. Fay and the other scouts have to move in closer to keep an eye on them, but have more cover in turn.

Day Thirteen

Tallis has those with her leave the road and drive south, looking to intercept the others on their current heading.

Day Fifteen

With Lia and Tallis less than a day away, the enemy reaches its apparent destination. They funnel into a box canyon and begin setting up their tents. It looks like the camp can be safely observed from on top of the cliffs to the south of the canyon, though getting up there might be tricky.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 250 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen's usual smile, missing for days, finally reappears. "Now… now we can plan properly. Those who can climb or be stealthy, we need to climb and see how things are laid out. Where the prisoners are kept, how many guards, how often guards change, and so on. Who is with me?"

Poljen then moves to begin ascending the cliffs and find good vantage points for scouting.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Poljen and takes a step forwards. "I be with thee" he says with a grin.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I am strong and can climb, but I'm awfully loud in this armor. I once again to defer to you (He looks at Fay, Poljen, Cratol, etc.) for this task. I'll keep watch on this position with the others."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 250

Poljen finds a place where the cliff has broken down into something of a ramp. The surface has been covered in soil and vegetation, but is still quite steep.

It is well away from the enemy camp, which is fortunate as Poljen's ascent is not at all graceful or quiet. But he makes it, and is able to drop a rope back down the steep slope for others to follow.

It occurs to you that you could get the entire party, hand cart included, up here. The area above the cliff is both spacious and wooded, and could easily conceal any camps you make.

To observe the camp from Poljen's current position, you need merely proceed a little to the northwest. Preferably a little more carefully than you did ascending the cliff.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th May, 2017 - 6:28pm

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 250

Poljen decides, "Since we intend to watch for at least a few hours, and probably wait for Lia and Tallis, getting the whole crew up here would probably be the smart move. If they send a patrol out, we'll be up here, rather than down there." He will help with any heavy lifting. He will also leave the stealthy scouting to those more suited to it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.