Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 254 of 1199

Fay starts by walking through the camp. They - Page 254 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 4:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 254

Cratol has not yet returned, his journey up the mountain has taken him far away from the rest.

With the sun down, you make your way around the box canyon without notice easily enough.

Sounds of revelry come from below, singing, dancing, drinking, laughing. Climbing down is not particularly difficult, there are plenty of places to dig in your toes. Soon enough, you find yourselves in the shadows behind one of the smaller tents. The sounds of a couple in the throes of passion can be heard within.

Thanks to your earlier observations, you have a good idea of what to look for and avoid. What does the group seek out first?

Out of Character: Nyzahr can be with this group or not, invisible or not. Let us know.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th May, 2017 - 1:05am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen stays on the cliffs, with a rope hanging down into the shadowed area. The infiltrators know this is where they should flee to if they can do so without being discovered. He also will be ready to use it to come down fast if he needs to charge into a fray.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon moves to stand next to Poljen. "You know, for a reluctant leader, you're a good one. You're patient, even with Fay, and you listen to everyone's ideas. You inspire the group by leading by example, and in the end you make the tough decisions. Eventually you'll make the wrong one, but even that will not make you a poor leader. Remember that. I'm just hoping tonight is not that night. I fear not all of the prisoners will make it, but I'll join you in standing between them and the enemy all the same."

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 254 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen scowls, and for a few moments it looks as though he will utter words both bitter and biting. But he controls himself ans says to Velon, "Thank you. For standing with us, and for the kind words. I just hope they ease the sting when everything goes to hell." He frowns and looks down into the enemy camp and says, "Maybe they'll find the citizens of Greenest rested and ready to risk all for freedom. Then I could charge into the mouth of this canyon, killing and screaming, while they fight for their lives. THAT would be a worthy death."

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Oh I'm quite sure this is about to go to hell. I'm also sure Bahamut will guide me to do some good before I fall. It will be an honor to join you when we charge into the fray, mighty Poljen."

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen glances around, despite knowing that all of the Blaze are below in the camp, save for himself, Velon and Tallis. He then says, "Does it make me a bad person if a small part of me wants it to go wrong? To charge into battle? The battle madness burns within me, hungering for action. I am sure it will one day be the death of me. But I can not ever fully ignore it… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 254

"You wouldn't be here without that. I think the people still safe back in Greenest would be glad you have that compulsion. There are many people in this world who wield great power as you do, each with their own motivations, but few who would be here to help these innocent folk. Plus, you're not the only one itching to slay these vile followers of Tiamat."

Velon looks away, getting lost in his own train of thought versus focusing on Poljen. He says aloud "... I'm actually surprised to be saying that, but it's true. Not long ago the thought of another battle would turn my stomach, but these foes are truly evil. Sometimes I'm not sure if it's my own nature that desires to strike them down or the wrath of Bahamut channeled through me, but no matter. It must be done. I must oppose the evils of Tiamat. It is my purpose."

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 254

Fay starts by walking through the camp. They look around and meander by tents to see if the can hear anything. Where he can, he grabs a bottle of alcohol. He takes a small sip to have the smell of it on him.

Fay comes to a man walking through, apparently having just finished relieving himself. The man is obviously drunk, but no so drunk as to be insensible. "Just what I be looking fer " he thinks to himself. "Ho friend, share a drink with me" Fay says, offering the bottle to the man. "Tis a good day, no? And the prisoners, quite the haul. I be so drunk I can no remember, where they all be? What be happening to em?"

Out of Character: Rolled with advantage.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 18th May, 2017 - 4:20am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.