Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 257 of 1199

Fay looks at the guards and the drakes. He - Page 257 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th May, 2017 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256582
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 257

"Amillë, 'tis a fine plan. Now, what I say next ye mayn't take well, but methinks it the best approach. Two go in and two stay without. I recommend this approach so there is support in case this be a trap. It be best if the two within be me and Nyzahr, if she would accompany. I say this because stealthy I can be in a pinch and persuasive too. I also say this because if need be Nyzahr and I can put many to sleep. If we need help we will call. This be not a way to keep you and Mari from trouble, as trouble be all around us. I feel not like dying this night with so much to live for. If we adopt this plan you and Mari would need to stay well hid as there would be little support here and you could be noticed." He looks at Lia and Mari when he says that. "What say ye M'lady?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia shakes her head. " That is… " She stops herself and realizes it is a good idea. " Ionneg, what you say makes sense. We can't afford to all be trapped in there. Mari and I will find a place close to the entrance to wait. That way Nyzahr can message us if something is wrong. Act carefully in there. I will not leave without you two. "

Mari almost growls. " Good plan but you and I should switch out Fay. I'm as stealthy as they come. My blades are for killing, not show. I feel as if you are trying to hide me from danger. These people owe me a debt of blood. Do not keep me from it. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th May, 2017 - 11:08pm

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Mari, I swear this to thee, I do not hide you from blood debt. Nay, I will help thee collect it when the time is right. Much as I hate to admit it, I learned much from Poljen. That time be not here and now. Here and now, we are but scouts. I would have taken thee but Nyzahr's magic along with mine may allow us time to escape if this be a trap." I look at both these ladies that mean much to me, "Wish me like, eh?"

With that, Fay turns to walk through.

Out of Character: Daishain, what rolls do you need?

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 257 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay and Nyzahr slip towards the cliff face. There are a handful of guards about, but they're smoothly bypassed in the gloom and flickering shadows.

The illusion offers no resistance as the pair step through, and they find themselves at the entry of a large cavern. There's a fair amount of mushrooms festooning the floor. Torches hung at irregular intervals provide dim light throughout.

Three passages can be seen leading further into the caves. The one to your right seems the most well lit, and you can hear faint voices down that way.

Fay notices that the footprints in here all seem to follow a few specific paths through the fungal blooms.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay will take the most well worn path, especially if that also shows the tell tale sign of shuffling like that the prisoners footprints showed.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Which path is most well traveled seems to be a bit of a toss up between the left and right passages, but the former seems to have experienced quite a few dragging feet.

Fay and Nyzahr make their way to that passage. There's a wide tunnel, with a series of sturdy looking doors secured into the rock. Near the far end are around a dozen armed people. A few are half dozing in chairs, others are playing some manner of card game at a table. There are also five large drakes, who seem significantly more alert than their handlers. One of them raises their snout in your direction and starts sniffing curiously.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 257

Seeing Fay and Nyzahr seemingly disappear into the cliff wall Lia looks at Mari and nods towards the wagons. " Quickly, we can hide under those wagons. " They move both move casually towards the wagon and when it looks safe they each clamber beneath a nearby wagon. " Now is the hard part" Lia says softly. " Watch for any trouble coming our way. I will watch for Fay and that tiefling. "

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 257

Fay looks at the guards and the drakes. He looks at Nyzahr and whispers, "I hope ye hear this. Those be the prisoners but I fear they be beyond our reach. Too many guards and their keen nosed pets. Do ye think we can put them all to sleep ere we are seen making magic? If not, methinks we go down the other well worn path." He chafes at the thought of not being able to rescue any of the prisoners. Be he thinks, "This be but a scouting mission. Rescue comes later."

Out of Character: is there a clear path to approach the guards with the drakes becoming suspicious?

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 20th May, 2017 - 12:33pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.