Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 27 of 1199

Cratol will check to see if any still live. - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2017 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258487
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 27

Cahleth leads Targul to a suitable ambush spot just off the road. They hunch down behind some large brambles. Cahleth has his eyes trained on the approaching party. He tries to discern who among them gives the orders (Insight). That will be his primary target, if no such individual stands out, he attacks the one in the middle, hoping to cause the most alarm and disarray.

He fires his first shot, then quickly his second at the man farthest from him (Trusting that Targul will soon intercept the nearest man).

As round 2 comes around, Cahleth fires again at the same two targets. If any of them turn to run, he will try to stick them in the back of the thigh… not killing him, but disabling him for questioning.
Out of Character: Cahleth only has advantage on those attack rolls if he acts before his targets. Advantage on Initiative due to Natural Explorer.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai puts on the bandit's gear and rips some long pieces of cloth off some of the others' clothes and dips them in the one of the several pools of blood that formed on the ground. She then begins wrapping her head with the pieces of cloth making sure to cover as much exposed skin as possible but leaving just enough room for eye holes. Not knowing the full extent of the equipment this bandit kept, the half-drow will try to keep her hand crossbow concealed somewhere on her person, probably hanging from a strap on her back. She also moves her daggers to more easily accessible places given her new attire.

After some healing from the clerics, Sar'ai and Lia head on, "As we get closer, I will need you to act as if you're helping me because I was 'injured'. If we move at a steady pace, I do not think this would cause alarm."

As the two approach and the northern camp comes into view, Lia's jest amuses Sar'ai, "Indeed. It would appear that these individuals are in much need of a little 'proselytization' from your goddess, wouldn't you agree?" Sar'ai begins to act injured and leans on Lia as she guides them closer to the camp then whispers, "Time to play!"

Out of Character: don't know if a roll is needed at this point for deceiving yet, but I'll roll one just in case my disguise needs just a bit more convincing. And if things go south immediately I too will roll for combat.
Also, Paul, when raging, unless you attack reckless, enemies don't have advantage against you.

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Deception on D20 (+7): 11 (1 roll)
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 21 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+2): 7 (1 roll)


16th Jan, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy gets into position with Cratol, Poljen, and Targul nearby in the underbrush to help take out the two scouts. He had been healed up and ready to go by another cleric a part of the caravan as Lia went on to take care of the guard disguised and work with Sar'ai to free the prisoners.

Though he would not be quite as good when it comes to stealth but as long as he was able to have the scouts come within the range of sixty feet he could call upon a Flaming Sphere to appear behind them if they try to excape the arrows let lose by Cratol. Before doing so he would say, "I will call upon a Flaming Sphere so if they try to flee their path will be blocked."

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Jan, 2017 - 4:16pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Damage (Fire) on D6 (+0): 6, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 6 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 27 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The guard at the North camp briefly glances at Lia and Sar'ai as they approach. "Oh? Did the sheep fight back for once? I don't suppose they were carrying any drink with them, we're almost out."

The three scouts continue to pick their way through the woods. They do spot the ambush and begin to react, but its far too late.

Cahleth's arrows drive one to the ground and wound another, Poljen takes off the arm of the man in front, and Cratol strikes the wounded man between the eyes, he falls over with a whimper.

Out of Character: They didn't last long.

Lia and Sar'ai. You're about 50' from the guard. How do you want to play it?

16th Jan, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai whispers to Lia, "Just keep moving forward". She then looks up at the guard, acting like it's a stain to do so, "They… ah, they had… a wizard! A fire… fireball took out, ah… nearly everyone! Al… most got… me too." Sar'ai pretends to stumble a bit but has Lia catch her.
"We were… sent back. Sent to, ah… get you… to hel… help bring back… prisoners. Boss said… to get some sha… shackles and rope. Enough for thr… three."

Out of Character: Sar'ai has Elanna tell her if there are any other guards perhaps missed before now that they are so close.
Also, if the guard seems like he's not buying it, she is readying a cantrip.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 16th Jan, 2017 - 6:22pm

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Deception on D20 (+7): 9 (1 roll)
  • Perception (adv) on D20 (+3): 16, 14 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Elanna is not reporting anything of concern at the moment.

Concern in his voice, the guard looks at the pair and says, "A wizard that creepy bastard Linn could not handle? What the hells kind of traders were they? How bad… Wait, you're not… ?"

The man reaches for his long sword frantically, his chair tips over and he goes sprawling.

Out of Character: The bluff lasted long enough for you to get the jump on him at least. You two are only twenty feet away, he's prone, and you have a chance to act before he gets back up.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 16th Jan, 2017 - 7:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 27

The Terror says...

Targul, upset that he didn't get a chance to strike at one of the bandit scouts, says "What a load of dragon dung! I say we attack the southern camp now, while we can still surprise them! Those bandits will taste my blade yet!"



Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

Cratol will check to see if any still live. IF so he will use a knife to cut their shirts to make a strip to bind their hands. He will then search them for any valuables to add to his pile back at the wagons.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.