Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 262 of 1199

Lia studies Velon and shakes her head sadly. - Page 262 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258499
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 262

Poljen's face turns grimmer with every fact Fay reveals. But then Lia mentions the time the army has been allotted for rest and recuperation. "Then we will wait and watch tomorrow. If they leave, we will give them time to move off far enough to be gone, and view the camp in full daylight. Once we know the guards' routine, we will plan, then infiltrate. Likely after dark, but maybe sooner depending on what we see. Let's move back to our hidden camp and bed down, and get our own rest. Fay, Lia, Mari, Nyahr, you go to sleep after your work. The rest of us will take watch through the night. Both for the safety of our camp, and to see if anything else happens." He looks thoughtful as he adds, "I would dearly love to know who killed some of their troops. Maybe we can find more allies… "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Tallis has a few others help her remove all signs of your presence near the cliffs before returning to the camp deep in the woods.

There is some concern in the night as twice a search party hunts around the top side of the cliff. But neither of them end up coming close to your camp.

In the morning, the enemy camp remains largely the same. There are a lot of people sleeping off last night's festivities, and even a few who seem to still be going.

There is some purposeful activity ongoing. Goods taken from Greenest are being transferred to a group of eleven wagons, and teams of horses brought out of the cave to pull them.

About an hour after sunrise, a well disguised convoy pulls out of the camp, run and escorted exclusively by humans. Had you simply encountered it on the road, it would look like a large merchant caravan with bog standard guards. You probably wouldn't give it a second glance in that context.

The caravan starts slowly winding its way through the hills roughly towards northwest.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay wakes after a night's sleep and looks around. He sees Poljen alone, contemplating and walks to him. "What thoughts dost thou have this morning Poljen?" He looks at the scene and awaits an answer.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 262 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I hope this caravan isn't all that was leaving within a day. I guess we'll have to continue to be patient and see. If the army leaves, I'm going into those caves and I'm not leaving without the prisoners!"

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After a restful night and uninterrupted trance Lia stretches and walks around atop the cliff. As she notices the strange scene with the caravan leaving she grows pale. She walks around restlessly while thinking. After a few minutes she approaches the others.

" I have a horrible feeling about this. We have a much greater chance of returning the lost wealth than the prisoners. This is only a temporary base. The wealth is being transported away. I have a feeling that when the army leaves the prisoners will all be dead. As we have heard, they might be using these prisoners to be in their army. If so they will leave with the army I'm sure. I think it is more likely that they will all be sacrificed to Tiamat before everyone leaves. "

She clinched her fist. " This army will be long gone before our help arrives. Justice can't even be served here. " Lia sits down and stares at the ground as frustration and worry eat at her.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd May, 2017 - 1:59pm

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cratol sits off the side of the camp watching what is happening in the camp and outside with the enemy. He is sitting in a lotus type position as he thinks upon all that has transpired in the past few days.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 262

"How large is the cave entrance? Could it be blocked or easily collapsed? The only way to save these innocent people might be to enter, ensure there's no one available to free the caged beasts, then fight our way to the prisoners. Would those outside even hear us if we quietly dispatched some of the guards inside and then engaged the larger group guarding the prisoners? A few of us could guard the entrance room to ensure no one can exit and sound the alarm. Without more information, we must do something! I cannot wait any longer for fear of failing these people!"

Velon clenches his fist and grinds his teeth in frustration, but is still pondering all options…

"Short of one of you going back in and flat out asking when the army is leaving, I think we must act."

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 262

Lia studies Velon and shakes her head sadly. " I want to help them as much as you do. We can't fight an army though. If we go down there now and try to save the prisoners all we will do is end up prisoners or dead ourselves. There is no way we can all sneak to the cave before being discovered. Even if we did they will notice it. Cyanwrath and that mage apparently have quarters there. Someone will notice very quickly and then we face the entire army. I'm sorry. "


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.