Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 264 of 1199

Poljen hears from Tallis about Cratol and - Page 264 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 264

"Cratol, Tallis, any theories on how the enemy lost men to the south, then?"

Velon continues…

"Following is a good idea. The one edge we have on the enemy is our knowledge of their positioning and a few of their tactics without them knowing the same of us. Building on this knowledge would be wise. If this is to be a full on war, one of us must survive to pass this information on to our allies."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

" The only problem with just following them is whoever follows them will be separated from the rest of the group for days if not weeks. It will reduce our strength in attempting to rescue the prisoners. I guess that this will come down to a vote. "

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In response to Velon's query, Tallis says, "It was Cratol's doing. He hurled rocks down from atop the southern cliff. Took out a few isolated men before it became too dangerous to keep it up. He didn't want to say anything about it before."

"As to following, they're moving slowly enough that we can probably catch up to them after freeing the prisoners."

Out of Character: had a little side adventure going via PM.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd May, 2017 - 9:38pm

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 264 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Ha! I man of action. Well done Cratol! I do hope you had permission from Mother and Father, though… " Velon says in a lighthearted tone as he nods towards Poljen and Lia. He laughs for another moment. "Take me with next next time, eh? I haven't used my sword in weeks. Bahamut is testing my patience. Stones will have to do!"

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia studies Velon with a frown before breaking into a smile. " Velon, you have a sense of humor. You will need it with some of this group. " She nods towards Poljen and winks.

" If Tiamat is actively trying to return to this plane… would Bahamat aid us in some way to stop that? They are arch rivals after all. Maybe send us a gold dragon or two for assistance?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd May, 2017 - 11:23pm

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'd take a company of good Yartar archers and a squadron of heavy horse right now if that be possible. 'Tis time we decide what we do. I do not know about splitting our forces up again. If the opportunity to strike presents itself, whether here or yon with Greenest's riches, we will need all we have, and maybe more" Fay says. "But whatever it be we decide, let us put it all on the table, cut it into pieces and choose one, eh?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 264

Velon chuckles at the jab at Poljen.

"Perhaps he already has, m'lady" Velon says with a smile and a wink, gripping his sword. He holds out his palm and a small gold dragon made of fire and light appears. Although silent, the others can see it puff out its chest, stretch its neck high, and let out a roar and a burst of flame. It then curls up in Velon's palm and disappears in a burst of light and sparks.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 264

Poljen hears from Tallis about Cratol and says through gritted teeth, "Next time, Cratol, at least let us know, so we can be better prepared for when they come up to search this area. I prefer to trust you. Can I still count on you to put the team first?"

After Cratol's reply, he says, "If they are going to move as slowly as we believe, we can catch them later. Going into those caves to free the captives is our goal. In the morning, if the army leaves, we will make our final plan for our strike." He pauses and adds soberly, "I just hope I have not had us wait too long."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.