Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 265 of 1199

You make it down into the canyon and through - Page 265 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 5:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 265

Lia purses her lip and runs her finger through her raven black hair. " I will follow what the plan is. I wish to state one more time my opposition to just following the caravan. When we wake up in the morning and the army shows signs of leaving, then by all means we should prepare a rescue attempt. If they aren't and we just wait around to save them we run the risk of being unable to rescue prisoners or recover the stolen wealth. "

She pauses for a moment to gather her thoughts. " If we wait to rescue the prisoners we are writing off the caravan. If we manage to free the inmates in the next day or two, the prisoners presence will make it impossible to catch the caravan. Yes, the caravan is slow but how slow will we be with 50-100 people on foot in who knows what kind of condition. From what Fay and Nyzahr saw I would expect them to be needing all kinds of medical care. I just wanted to state my opinion. If we commit all to freeing the prisoners then so be it. It will be the last I say on the matter. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd May, 2017 - 1:55am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay walks over to Lia and whispers just for her, "Amillë, thee are right to let Poljen lead. I have learned there can be but one leader. 'Tis difficult in the extreme to know what to do here where all choices be bad. There be no good decision. Poljen bears a heavy weight."

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Once again, the group makes their camp in the woods, waiting for the next day.

The enemy is moving from the crack of dawn, packing up their gear and loading what they won't be carrying on the wagons. Most of the drakes and other animals Fay saw within the caves are brought back out, and the army heads out of the canyon.

They pause long enough for teams to go over the campsite, clearing signs of the previous habitation. Before long, there is nothing pointing to this canyon as a place of interest.

With that task complete, the army starts moving east, winding their way out of the foothills. There is no sign of the captured citizens of Greenest among them.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 265 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia hugs Fay and nods. She rests for the night and the next morning watches the army leaving the canyon. " Well, here is our chance. They don't seem to have added them to the army. Hopefully… some are alive. " She scans the scene below. " Poljen, there is another problem. I've been guiding the friendly army this way with my messages daily. They are headed to where we are. Most likely they will miss this army. Should some of us follow the enemy army to keep our army informed of where they go?"

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay listens to Lia's plan and hopes to keep her from this course, "Amillë, methinks we should stay together now. We know not how many Cyanwrath left inside as guards… if any. If guards there be we need all our strength. You and Mari are a significant portion of that. If then we go to assault the caravan we will need all our strength again. Is there no another way to guide our friends to Cyanwrath?"

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol just shrugs his shoulders but he will nod yes as a reply to Poljens question. He makes sure not to look over towards Lia, Faevalor and Mari.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 265

Poljen says to Lia, "Tell the army what has happened, and the direction the enemy is heading. And if you have enough words left, say we are going to try to find the prisoners." He turns to the others. "Come. Now is the time. We shall climb down where you scouted from before, since it gives us some cover while we descend. Everyone keep their eyes open for hidden guards."

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 265

You make it down into the canyon and through the illusion wall easily enough.

As Fay described to you, you find yourselves in a large cavern, with a floor festooned with various kinds of fungus, and three passages.

If his information remains accurate, the prisoners went left, there's a barracks to the right, and a stables, altar, and torture room ahead. Plenty of unexplored space exists in each direction.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.