Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 269 of 1199

Out of character: Somehow I forgot Bless, - Page 269 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

19th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259331
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 269

Poljen coughs, then barks in disgust. "Bah!" He moves forward, assuming he will exit the could and see enemies. He attacks the closest. If the mage is still in range when he exits, he will specifically target him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol moves towards the mage to hopefully take him out before any more issues are caused by him. He will use his monk Ki point to add extra attacks on him.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay moves out of the cloud. He will fire his crossbow once he's out of the cloud if he makes his saving throw. He will target the mage.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 269 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I goofed up the d4 rolls I will post them in here again. I thought I had everything set correctly.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay will use one of his luck rolls to re-roll his save. Hoping for the best.

25th May, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy pulls out the javelin out, biting his lip to fight back the pain as he tries to resist the stinking cloud with breath tasting foul and not give into its effects. If he can, the cleric will seek to have his magic send off two more Sacred Flames. He will hope that all remain safe, but also trusts his companions.

Specific Action: If he is able to resist the effects of the Stinking Cloud, Geoffroy will cast Sacred Flame for the next two rounds. Unless something else gets in the way, such as someone needing healing.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 25th May, 2017 - 3:40am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Con Save x2 on D20 (+0): 9, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (Sacred Flame) on D8 (+0): 4, 6 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 269

Lia looks in horror and then fury at the roiling cloud. " Sune guard me. " She holds her breath and races through the cloud to the other side. Lia will look for the mage and target him if he is still standing. Mari will attempt to clear the cloud as well and begin attacking.

Specific Action: She will move 35' towards the mage and fire her bow. If she doesn't clear the cloud with that move then she will dash to get clear and shoot the next turn.

Out of Character: : I rolled a con save in case it is needed.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th May, 2017 - 6:22am

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 269

Out of character: Somehow I forgot Bless, but my save was so terrible it's no matter.

Velon is consumed by the cloud, getting caught off guard by the spell and failing to take a deep breath in time. He stumbles for a moment as he begins to choke on the noxious gas, but quickly gathers his wits and charges forward hoping there is space beyond the cloud where his enemies lie. As (*if*) he clears the other end of the cloud, he stops and is bent over a bit, retching. He tries to gather himself and, while still struggling, raises his eyes to survey any enemies nearby.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.