Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 271 of 1199

Seeing how Cratol was hit by such a powerful - Page 271 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255586
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
26th May, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 271

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy coughs and hacks as the cloud overtakes him for a moment, preventing him from actually sending off the spell he was planning on using before. The flames of Lathander's Fire.

Once recovered, he would actually try to move close enough to Mia so as to be prepared to cast Cure Wounds if needed before otherwise using the Sacred Fire he had prepared before.

Specific Action: I will be using Cure Wounds if needed, otherwise using the Sacred Fire from before for the second round if I couldn't post before such. Also.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Cure Wounds 1st lvl on D8 (+0): 2 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round Three

Cratol swings through the space previously occupied by the mage, but does not connect with anything. Tallis turns and lays into the one guard who had stayed by the mage. She and Bubbles quickly take him down working together.

Lia fires at and strikes the man who'd injured Mari, even as the young rogue starts to stir from her healing magics. Fay bring steel to bear as well, cutting him down. Geoffroy brings Radiant fire down on a nearby drake, badly searing it.

The mage reappears a few paces away from his previous position, a wicked grin on his face, and holding something shiny in his hand. From it, a blue orb streaks out and splashes over Cratol's chest, wracking the monk with jolts of electricity. He then promptly disappears again.

Poljen cuts off the head of a drake with a single blow as Velon moves in. With his blade blurring between a humanoid guard and a nearby drake, both targets are seared by green flames, energy dancing in between them. Two burnt husks collapse to the floor when he is done.

Out of Character: The tide is definitely turning. Only Cratol was injured this time around, though he did take a whopping 22 lightning damage just now. 3 humanoid guards, 1 mage who keeps popping in and out, and 1 drake remain.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 26th May, 2017 - 5:44am

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen feels they are winning, but the cursed mage could still deal them a grievous setback. He says, "Lia, hold your arrow until he appears!" He then once more sets to attacking the nearest foe he can.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 271 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia feels her hair sticking up for a moment as lightning surges into Cratol. She grits her teeth and thinks " lightning again. " Cratol still seems to be okay and the enemy numbers are greatly dwindling. Mari is getting up and shouldn't be attacked because the remaining enemies have much more pressing issues. She mutters " It's time to show him how it feels. " She prepares guiding bolt for the moment the mage reappears.

Specific Action: Lia is casting guiding bolt using a level 2 slot. She will ready her action and cast it at the mage upon him reappearing.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th May, 2017 - 12:34pm

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol stumbles a bit as the electricity courses over his body. He looks around for the mage but can not see him so he attacks the closest enemy around him.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Fay sees Mari stirring and relief washes over his face. "Ye gave me a scare M'Lady," he says. He pivots to attack the next nearest enemy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 271

Velon growls as he finishes executing his two foes. He takes a quick second to gather his wits, and sees Cratol stumble after the the lightning attack. He hears Poljen address Lia, and feels this is wise. Velon concentrates on surveying the hallway, ready to attack the mage with a firebolt as soon as he appears. He does not want to see one of his companions fall to the mage, and has faith in the others to handle the enemies in melee.

Out of character: Daishain, I believe I remember reading during character creation that you give players Inspiration to start the campaign and encourage them to use it. I'd like to use that here as Velon is doing all he can to focus his mind on the mage after seeing the damage he can cause. If not, no harm, ignore my extra roll *wink*.

26th May, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 271

The Quiet Shadow says...

Seeing how Cratol was hit by such a powerful electrical attack, though thankful he was still standing,Geoffroy would move near to where the monk was to offer some healing. Once this was done he calls to him, "We clearly must focus our attention on the mage, you are lucky to be alive."

Specific Action: Cure Wounds at level 2.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th May, 2017 - 10:06pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Con save on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)
  • Cure Wounds (lvl 2) on D8 (+2): 8 (1 roll, as D2-8)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.