Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 275 of 1199

Fay asks Poljen, "What did ye find in - Page 275 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2017 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 275

Lia is furious as she takes in this room. " Ionneg, they will pay for this. Justice is coming. They need freed as quickly as possible. " She looks to Fay and Mari. " Mari, go find the others. See if they have something to break these shackles. " Lia walks towards the women. " Fear not. We come from Greenest to rescue you. " She speaks low and soothingly to them while Mari is gone. Lia will again exercise caution and try to check for anything unusual with the women.

Mari has her hands balled into fists. Her fingernails are biting into her flesh. She nods curtly to Lia and speeds off towards the others. Mari wants to take out her hatred on someone.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th May, 2017 - 10:47pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia notices that most of these women, in addition to the emotions displayed by the others, seem to be displaying some mixture of shame and revulsion. This latter is directed both at their captors, and themselves.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia's fury changes into a cold anger. She wants to maintain her calm to help these poor women. She looks at Fay sadly. " Ionneg, I need to talk to these women alone. They will share things with me that they won't with you around. Please wait on me outside. You can check the next room if you like. "

Once Fay departs she speaks to the captives. " I am a friend. We are not only trying to help you but to stop these vile people. We heard rumors that they were trying to turn captives into army members to march with them. What was going on here? Please, I can only imagine how difficult it is to talk about. The more I know the better of their plans and tactics the greater likelihood of stopping them. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th May, 2017 - 11:57pm

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 275 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks in and turns away, embarrassment evident on his face. He doesn't want to cause these women any more pain than they have already been through. He looks at Mari. This is what was meant for her. Anger boils inside of him.

Then he hears Lia speak. His eyes averted and back still turned he replies, "Amillë, of course. I... " he knows not what to say. He looks at Mari, "I will kill them all" he says to her as he leaves to examine the last room.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen snarls as the dragonborn, or half-dragon, or whatever he is, burns his flesh with acid, but it is far from debilitating to the enormous man from the mountains. As he yanks his sword free from the dead mage's chest he spins and goes right after the vile individual. He is fairly sure Cratol is with him, and that Velon is also nearby, but he intends to make sure this piece of filth will cause no further harm.

Out of Character: : Just in case the rat bastard gets his breath weapon back, I will include another set od Dexterity saves…

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"You, you thought they were converting us?"
"If only that were all."
"They haven't touched us, but… "

The young woman who spoke last trailed off, shame binding her tongue. An older woman makes soothing noises, "Its okay Helgin, it will be okay. It is over now, but they need to know."

She sits up as best she can, and speaks to Lia, voice growing firmer as she continues, "I have been here almost two months, I am the last left from my village. For each of us it is the same, about once a week we're individually taken away, to that little room down the corridor a little further down. We're drugged into unconsciousness, and then either we wake up back here, or we don't come back. Most women are never seen again after the second time. Those who do come back, well… we can feel they had done something to our channel."

"We don't think the visits are for pleasure, the guards certainly complain about us being off limits, and the doctor who runs that room… he's cold, he looks at us like property, distasteful property at that."

"They haven't hurt us though, oh no, not that. They act very concerned about our well being. In fact, these chains came after some of the girls managed to hurt themselves."

A relatively short distance away, said doctor throws off Geoffroy's attempt to grab onto him, only to stiffen in shock as Poljen's sword goes into his lower back. He collapses to the floor, twitching, a small amount of acid drooling from his mouth and sizzling on the stone floor.

The woman he left behind seems to be unharmed, if incoherent. There are tattered and dirty garments nearby that look like they would fit her. There are also a few long smocks that could be used to cover her, they look to have belonged to the now deceased dragonborn.

Now that the situation is… calmer, there are several things about this room that stand out. The table in the center, first and foremost, bears multiple runes of an obviously arcane nature. Sitting on a nearby desk and bearing similar runes is a thin disc of crystal banded with gold. A small passage in the back of the room leads to a smaller chamber, it appears to be the office and bedquarters of a single individual. Several well made, but otherwise mundane tools are also neatly stored about in this room. Most would not be out of place in any surgeon's work area, the function of others is not so immediately obvious.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th May, 2017 - 2:20am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 275

Poljen smiles grimly as the dragonborn dies at his hand. "Good riddance," he mutters. He says to the others, "Search quickly. As usual, coins, papers, gems, maybe weapons. I know some of this stuff is important." He gestures at the strange items, "But we may not have time. You have until the prisoners are ready to leave."

He goes to find the others and sees Fay standing outside the fourth door. The young bard looks at him, then at the door and shakes his head. Poljen simply nods in acceptance, then checks into doors two and three. Unless more keys are found in the doctor's office, or on his body or that of the mage, he will begin smashing open locks with a pilfered weapon. He speaks to the prisoners as he works. "We will get everyone free, then we will do our best to lead you out of here. You all must move quietly, for there is still much danger here. Any of you who feel able to wield a weapon, take from these dead guards. And if a big fight occurs that we can not handle ourselves, you all must swarm the enemy with whatever you can find, and rush for freedom."

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 275

Fay asks Poljen, "What did ye find in there. Is there need of me?"

Out of Character: Daishain, did we miss any doors?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.