Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 276 of 1199

Fay calls to the others, "There something - Page 276 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2017 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 276

Out of character: Sorry all, busy for the holiday weekend. I'll try to keep up a little. I'm glad no enemies escaped without Velon getting a swing at them. Well done.

Velon asks Fay where the prisoners are, and proceeds to the room with the men locked up. He's looking around and asking for anyone from Dawnrun who may still be alive, especially a priest.

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Poljen, the cleric nods before saying, "My apologizes for not being able to grapple him from trying to leave." Geoffroy was a bit frustrated with such, but admittedly there was a fair chance the effort would fail. Continuing, the Morningliege says, "You did well my friend, you all did." He adds for the sake of the others.

Turning his attention towards the woman, but adverting his eyes respectfully, Geoffroy says to her in a calming tone, "Please, calm thy distress. You are now safe and no more harm shall come to you." He will look around, and on seeing what appeared to be a small living area would look for a blanket to cover her.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th May, 2017 - 5:14am

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia grimaces. " Truly, I'm sorry for what you have been put through. Thankfully we got here before all of you disappeared. I'm going to ask a couple of my friends to come in here and free all of you. I promise that you have nothing to fear. We will get everyone medical attention as soon as possible to make sure you will be okay. "

Mari will approach the others. " Lia needs someone to come in and free the women. Please be very gentle. They have been… through a lot. Does anyone have any tools that we can use?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th May, 2017 - 1:23pm

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 276 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay says, "I have no tools but I would help where ever thee needs me. If rip their chains off with my hands I must then I will try till me hand be bloody."

Out of Character: Do we find anything to unlock these prisoners? And that means in any of the rooms.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The mage had a large set of keys on him that look to fit the cage padlocks. One of the guards however had a large axe with a blunt rear end, it might actually be faster to strike off the padlocks with that rather than fiddle around for the right key.

Also out in the guard room are a couple of small mallets and pins, they look made to strike off the kind of manacles worn by the women in the fourth room from the left.

Velon is informed that everyone in here is from Greenest. The room was empty when they arrived.

Geoffroy finds a large blanket easily enough, and covers the woman with it. She hardly responds, as she has drifted back into unconsciousness.

Onwen for his part, on learning there are arcane runes on the table in the lab, immediately slips inside and begins studying it.

Nyzahr casts a spell of clairvoyance into the altar room she encountered before, however she is met only with silence. As she switches from sound to sight, she finds the room unchanged for the most part, save for a lack of occupants.

Out of Character: sorry Ash, I forgot about that spell attempt in the midst of everything else.

There is one more door you guys haven't opened, the one labeled Cold Room. It doesn't appear to be locked.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th May, 2017 - 10:37am

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay moves to the room marked 'cold room' and swings the door open. He steels himself for what he may find inside.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 276

Fay is hit by a wave of cold air as the door creaks open. The space in the room is mostly occupied by the frozen remains of dozens of large gutted animals, mostly cattle, They're hanging on large hooks along the wall.

To the left, near the door, are also four strange cylindrical steel canisters. They're labeled with what appear to be dragon names, one of them familiar. Gloriankithsanus, Lennithon, Tirgoninth, and Sildryrren.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 276

Fay calls to the others, "There something strange here. Methinks it be worth examining. I see the name Lennithon like the dragon we killed. It be on a container. There be three more like it all with names. This room be cold." He enters the room for a closer inspection.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th May, 2017 - 11:04am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.