Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 279 of 1199

Geoffroy will make this as an offer, saying - Page 279 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2017 - 2:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 279

Tallis speaks up, "We have a couple of problems before we can just leave. We need to feed all these people, we need to carry the food, and we need to carry those who are not fit for a march. Not to mention shelter, and preferably better clothing than these people have. The enemy must have supplies somewhere around here. Either that, or we make this place safe enough to wait until others arrive who can do those things."

"The other issue, as I see it, is we have maybe a few hours before whomever is left in here figures out something is wrong. We leave for any length of time, and we're sure to come back to an empty cave, and whatever other hints might be in here long gone. The prisoners are the most important thing, but I don't want to lose the opportunity to hurt this cult beyond just this one bunch."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th May, 2017 - 2:40am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of character: Wow you guys are really moving in the last 24 hours! Hope I don't miss anything important Velon could have done in the cave.

Velon has two tasks in mind. One is to approach some of the women, being as kind as possible and offering aid where needed. He'd like to ask them if anyone is from Dawnrun and if they know what happened to the men.

Velon also approaches Poljen. "I feel strongly that we should clear out the rest of this place. We may learn more of the cultists, or be able to take out another of their 'doctors' while we have the chance. I'll stay behind with any volunteers if you must move with the prisoners."

Out of character: Did we officially destroy the dragon viles? It seems important. Velon would also like to take one from each dragon if possible to keep. He might be able to show them to one who is wiser than he.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

An older woman rescued by Mari tells Velon that there were some women from Dawnrun when she first arrived, but that they're all gone now.

None of the prisoners seem to know what happens to the men in each group.

Out of Character: vials have not yet been destroyed, though intent to do so has been stated. Fay already grabbed a single vial from each container.

To everyone, the prisoner release will continue without a hitch, feel free to assume everyone is relatively ready to move whenever you decide on a course of action.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th May, 2017 - 3:16am

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 279 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Looking at Velon, Lia nods. " I agree with that. We should clean this place out before leaving. From Fay's description earlier there isn't a lot of enemy left. We have already killed most of them. Hurt them as much we can. We must hurry though. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th May, 2017 - 3:15am

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen listens to Tallis, nodding. "Fair points. Hmm." He thinks then says, "They may not like this, but will they be willing to stay here, perhaps even in the cells but unlocked, while we head deeper and destroy the enemies here?"

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Poljen, that may be too much for em, but ask we can. If we do, I recommend we have me Lady Mother ask. They may take it better from her. We could also have them stay in the entrance chamber, at least that isn't here" Fay says, waving his hands at this vile place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 279

When asked, the eventual consensus is they'd be willing to wait, but they'd rather not do so here. They could do so in the entrance, but outside the cave seems even better to them.

29th May, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 279

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy will make this as an offer, saying to the others of the Blaze, "My squire and I can watch over the prisoners at the cave entrance or nearby better hidden away, and if there is any trouble Elyr will be sent to find you." He felt this was a suggestion that could work.

Though he did not explicitly say this, the cleric was making this suggestion in part because he knew it would allow his sister to be better involved in things. Yet this was also because he wanted to help calm and speak with the prisoners to get picture of a few things. Still, if his companions had better ideas, he would listen.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.