Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 292 of 1199

The white tiefling retraces the group's - Page 292 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 292

Lia smiles at Velon. " You are my hero. You might be quite handsome under that shaggy mane. It is important to present our best appearance as we represent our gods. " She pats his arm.

Lia takes aim with her new bow. She loves the feel of it and the draw is perfect for her. Lia helps to dispose of the drakes with her new weapon.

" Altar, yes we need to see that. " She is serious again as she thinks of what happened here.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:29am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Its a slaughter. The drakes are unable to get away, trapped as they are. It takes some time, but the party dispatches the last of them soon enough.

In which direction do you go next?

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Lia, please, this is a serious situation. I will accept your many compliments once the prisoners are safe. I'll allow you ample time, I promise." wink.gif

"Shall we continue down this hall? Mari, your talents if you would… ?"

Out of character: Towards A?

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 292 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay eyes Velon for a second, "Methinks we should go to the temple area. There may be clues there I could not ken. Once searched, it should be destroyed." He continues looking at Velon, no smile upon his face.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "Let us finish clearing this corridor. Then we will go to this chapel. Have you been down this one any further than this?"

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nyzahr accepts the spear from Velon with a wink and a small curtsy, then wordlessly makes her way down the corridor back towards the sections closer to the entrance of the cave.

The rest of the Blaze may feel surprised at first by her sudden departure, but then they recall she seemed singularly interested by the magic mirror near Cyanwrath's chamber.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 1st Jun, 2017 - 2:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 292

"Nay Poljen, the beasts started a ruckus and we made no further down this way. From here on it be as new to me as to ye."

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 292

The white tiefling retraces the group's steps back to the room where they found the mirror: she pulls out her Pipes and intones a strange, eerie melody.

Very slowly at first, then more quickly, the contours of her silhouette seem to throb and then blur while the air around the room whirs slightly. When her song ends, there stands the tall, blue-scaled dragonborn leader of the enemy army in front of the big mirror.

Passing her now scaly claws on the mirror frame, Cyanwrath-Nyzahr operates its magic and waits for the other side to reveal itself…

Out of Character: okay, let's see if she can wing this… like I mentioned earlier, she's used Disguise Self to look like Cyanwrath and will be attempting to imitate his voice with her tiefling Thaumaturgy ability.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 1st Jun, 2017 - 3:27am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.