Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 316 of 1199

The group gets its short rest in. Tallis gets - Page 316 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2017 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255340
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 316

Lia looks at them with surprise. " Geoffroy, I trust that you will lead us well. I supported you for leader back when we first headed to Greenest if you remember. That was when Cahleth… " She stops talking suddenly. Lia looks to Fay. " I can repair any rift between Poljen and myself. I'm worried about your relationship with him though. I will go speak with him. "

Lia strolls over to where Poljen is. " I heard the news, brave Poljen. I hope that you bear no ill feelings towards anyone. You are an invaluable member of this team. We wouldn't be alive without you. " She smiles. " I hope that we can remain friends. We might get along better since we won't be arguing over what to do. I know sometimes I can be a little stubborn. Just know that I respect you and care about you. Also, please don't hold Fay's words against him. He speaks rashly sometimes but he does wish to protect me. It's not often that a grown man finds his mother only when he is grown. Especially not under conditions like this. He fears to lose me. Just please bear that in mind when thinking of what he says. I truly hope the two of you can become close friends. He really does respect you and look up to you even if it doesn't seem that way. " She reaches out and pats his hand.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jun, 2017 - 12:22pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon sighs and speaks up again. "Well, what to do then. Do we take the hatchlings with us? Do we spare the mother kobold and let her care for them? What of the altar and any unexplored parts of the cave? The mirror? Do we escort those we have freed to Greenest, or pursue the enemy? What about the slaves? We have much to decide, but must do so quickly."

Out of character: Was Velon admitted into the Blaze during all of this, or did it not get resolved because of other drama? I know most or all who spoke on it said he'd be welcome. Also, we moved out of the cave quickly but I wanted it in writing that Velon collected his belongings before leaving, including his makeshift shoulder carry of plate armor and checking to ensure he did not drop his stone.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol heads back to the hand cart and starts to prepare it for the journey which ever way they decide to go. After getting it prepared he steps off away from everyone and starts going through his moves to calm down and get his mind in order.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 316 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks at Velon, "Yes, we should decide quickly. Or ye all of the Blaze should. Do not forget there be other rooms in there to search. And tortured prisoners. Mayhaps there are clues on their bodies. And the stables be there too. If ye decide to follow the Army or caravan, mayhaps we could arm and put the strongest of the survivors in charge of getting them all back to Greenest. Whatever we do, I think a rest is in order."

Out of Character: Are there any horses left? We can use them to help carry stuff. Give some to the survivors too. Fay messed up when he was exploring and scouting last night (Game time last night). Okay, actually I did and Fay and the group paid the price. One of the tortured prisoners was alive. I misread that and never tried to heal him or question him. I realized when I went back and reread it when I was describing things. He may still be alive. We should go check that at least.

10th Jun, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

He gives an appreciative smile to Lia, glad to have her support and want not able to consider doing with without the wood elf by his side, before Geoffroy says in reply to her before she went to speech with Poljen, “Thank you my friend, you words are appreciated.”

The Morningliege watches as the wood elf goes on to speak with Poljen, watching for a moment, before turning to Velon and his question, “The offer for you to join has not changed, if you wish to be a member of the Silver Blaze you shall have it.” Geoffory wanted the young man to know for certain that he had earned his place in their group.

Continuing, Geoffroy says, “Onto the hatchlings, I would rather not leave them behind just in case any of Tiamat's followers return for them yet I worry the prisoners may not like us taking them with us. We can perhaps see about exploring the rest of the cave, but do so much more carefully.” Yet such details will needed to be discussed with the rest once they were again gathered.

Looking to Fay he says, “Your mother is a good woman, with wisdom to be found, and I know this. I will not ignore or put aside her counsel lightly. As for you Fay, I hope you may become a valued member some day. Yet for now I agree it may need to wait until trust is built between all.” Geoffory wants the half-elf to know that his words had not met with silence, and that he agreed Lia had many strengths.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:27pm



Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Fay smiles at Geoffrey, "I thank you for the offer and that day may yet come. For now though, mayhaps a short rest is in order? Some of us are sore hurt and need time to regain our strength in case we do come upon something within."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 316

Nyzahr has followed the whole episode of the change in the Blaze's leadership with something akin to bemused interest, nevertheless she remains focused on some things of importance to her. She picks up the female hatchling that laid wrapped in the bard's discarded cloth, as everyone seemed to have forgotten about the infant during the recent discussions: the small creature seems hungry, she notices. Nyzahr finds herself wondering what these beasts do eat… which gives her an idea.

She sends another of her unnerving mental messages, this time towards Velon:

- The Beard Of Fire Mentions The Mother Kobold. This One Needs To Care For Yon Girl Hatchling. Small Dragon Lady Showing Signs Of Hunger. The Mother Kobold Knows How To Care For Them. These Ones (I.e. Here meaning the Blaze, as usual) Are Powerful In The Magic Ways Of Convincing. The Mother Kobold Could Help The Small Girl Dragon And Others Like Her, Willingly Or Not.

Then to Geoffroy:
- A Heavy Burden Of Leadership Was The Boon The Golden Priest Accepted. This One Will Watch With Interest And Learn Even More Than Before How The Earth-Planars Organize Their Group. Yet The Relationship With The Fat Azbara Is Of Great Interest To This One. These Ones Have Opened A Bridge With Thay: Shall These Ones Burn The Bridge, Or Cross Over It?

She calmly looks to Geoffroy,waiting to hear what he has to say.

Out of Character:
In plain English, Nyzahr's ideas are as follow:
1. Getting the Mother Kobold to help (For example with Charm Person) could be crucial with the problem of caring for the hatchlings. Anyone in the group proficient with that spell and willing to use it ?
2. The fact that Azbara is expecting some sort of transaction can be used to our advantage. Nyzahr was considering finding the famous Gate Scroll Azbara mentioned and using the guise of sending slaves through it to actually infiltrate his base… but that might entail a huge part of risk for the characters involved, especially if he's as powerful a Mage as he seems to be.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 10th Jun, 2017 - 6:05pm

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 316

The group gets its short rest in.

Tallis gets the freed townsfolk settled and ready for a march away from this place, pulling out the horses, wagons, and other supplies secured by your efforts. They will be ready to leave when the party is finished.

When word spreads among them of the children found, there is a great deal of shock and dismay. There is no real consensus on what to do about them, but none seem in favor of simply leaving them behind.

In the cavern, presuming of course you haven't missed anything, there's still the altar room, the nursery, and the torture chamber to fully secure/explore. None of these, so far as you are aware, contain a notable threat. Where do you head next?

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 10th Jun, 2017 - 7:32pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.