Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 317 of 1199

Remembering how this room made him feel earlier, - Page 317 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258872
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Jun, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 317

The Quiet Shadow says...

He offers a nod to Fay before looking to the strange tiefling. Geoffroy will say, "Seeing what we can get from Azbara, at least in finding that scroll, is worth considering. Though I worry that we already have too much which has fallen into our hands." Her matter of communication was at times a bit difficult to discern, but the Morningliege felt that he understood.

He considers for a moment such a plan before continuing, "The idea of infiltrating a foe possibly even stronger then the general we have already faced may be too great a risk. It can be something we discuss with the other." It was not something he would decide lightly, especially without input from the rest of the Silver Blaze.

Geoffroy during this time of rest did make sure to provide that Prayer of Healing for all those wounded from the endeavor of fighting the stalker. It was not something he forgot, it is just that the matters at hand distracted from such things. The man would though apologize to taking so long to provide such to his companions.

When word got out there was children found, it caused much discussion though thankfully it appeared most were not comfortable with simply leaving them there. Giving his thoughts to the others he says, "We should at least go to the nursery and see if we can communicate with the kobold there, see if we can figure out what to do."

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jun, 2017 - 7:55pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Prayer of Healing on D8 (+2): 7, 9 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It is not a surprise to Lia that Poljen has managed to acquire some of the last ale that was brought out for the freed prisoners. He is drinking a large mugful when she spies him. He says nothing when she first approaches, in fact he barely acknowledges her, though he lowers his mug as she speaks. He rolls his eyes once or twice, but waits until she finishes before speaking.

"Ill feelings? Why would I bear ill feelings? To anyone? I merely stepped up when someone needed to lead, even though I have often said I do not wish to lead. And even with this last battle, I thought I did a fair job, especially for someone as rough and stupid as me. All the thanks I got for doing these things should be enough for anyone. Oh wait! No one did thank me. Instead all I got was complaints, criticism and insults. And Cratol going off on his own to throw rocks. The closest I got to a thanks was Geoffroy saying he would try to see that what I was not unthanked. He didn't even thank me then and there, which might have goaded the rest of you into saying something nice. At least for stepping back down without a fight." He takes another deep pull from the mug.

"I hope this is the last time you have to make that excuse for your son. New to you he may be, but he is a man, and raised in a fine house he should be aware of basic manners. I have let slide his remarks thus far, but no longer. The next time he speaks ill of any of us out of turn, I will give him the disciplining he still needs, since I am not sure you're willing." He snorts as he says, "And while I adore you too, let us be honest with one another. No matter who is in charge, we will argue. You have your ideas, on leadership, tactics, what have you. I have mine. Sometimes you will be right, sometimes I will be right. That right there is another lesson Fay needs to learn. I've said it before. He needs to consider that he is not right all the time, and acknowledge when others might be right. Hells, sometimes more than one side of an argument can be right." He raises the mug, only to find it empty, and suddenly hurls it against the canyon wall where it splinters. "Bah! Enough of this! You and the others make the decisions, then tell me where we go next, whether it is back inside, to Greenest or if we begin to chase the caravan. I was thinking… but no, never mind. I will keep my thoughts to myself until asked." Then he suddenly blushes.

"I may have said something back inside, but I may have forgotten. Thank you for healing me from the acid, and for coming to my aid when it threw me in its web. Many of us would not be alive if not for you. Thank you again, Lovely Lia."

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay listens to Geoffroy and says, "Mayhaps the torture chamber first? There were two bodies there that may provide us clues."

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 10th Jun, 2017 - 9:32pm

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 317 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at Poljen with concern on her face. " Poljen, I don't ever want to hear you say that again. You aren't stupid. Thank you for stepping in to lead when no one else did. I might have seemed ungrateful because I argued with you a lot. I'm not though. I was just stating my opinion. Probably too forcefully sometimes. Just because the group wishes for Geoffroy to lead doesn't mean you did a bad job. You did a lot of great things. I couldn't have done what you did. If you have any suggestions about what we should do, please speak up. We still need you Poljen. "

" Regarding Fay… he is stubborn. I'm not sure where he gets that from. Just remember, he does respect you Poljen. You can be like that older brother that can help guide him in the right direction. "

Lia grins at him. She turns to head back to the group. " As to your comment about each of us being wrong from time to time… don't you know? In an argument between a man and woman, the woman is never wrong. " She winks and saunters back to the others.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jun, 2017 - 8:57pm

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After some discussion, the group gathers outside of the next room most in the group have not yet seen.

The room is empty, save for the five headed stone figure before you. The Altar to Tiamat seems to pulse in the dimly lit space. Most of the party feel slightly nauseous just looking at it. Velon in particular seems badly affected

Out of Character: sorry to presume a destination, but it seemed past time to get things moving again.

All good aligned characters have the sickened condition while in the presence of the altar, however a DC 15 Wisdom save can throw off the effect for a time. Velon, as a representative of Bahamut, is instead Nauseated until he can pass the save. Neutral characters are somewhat discomfortable, but nothing more.

And yes, you guys got a short rest in, feel free to roll hit dice and the like.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 11th Jun, 2017 - 3:16am

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cratol will walk in and take a good look around to see if he can see anything that might be of interest to the group and something they may need or be able to use against the evil.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 317

Lia feels the evil presence of Tiamat as she sees the altar. She summons up all of her energies as she tries to fight off the ill feelings. Lia will try to examine the room more closely to find what she can if able.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 317

Remembering how this room made him feel earlier, Fay hesitantly walks in and starts to search.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.