Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 322 of 1199

Working together, the party pulls the statue - Page 322 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Jun, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 322

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy sees that head broken off, and with a smile of his face as the Morningliege feels the presence felt in the room falter before calling, "Very good, keep at it but be careful! We don't know if that thing will go off."The cleric was glad to see someone was making actual physical damage on it.

Looking to Cratol, he says, "It appears they went on without us, yet what was done has made a difference." Hopefully the monk returns and perhaps even helps in the effort. With a smile, Geoffroy offers, "It this goes off without an explosion, we could still topple it with a rope."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Jun, 2017 - 4:08pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Let's try it, I am tired and the powers granted to me are limited." He pulls out his rope and throws a loop up over one of the heads. He tosses the other end towards Cratol and the others. "I am just glad to see that we've damaged it on each attempt, and that striking it isn't a deadly mistake."

Velon will of course help pull when the others are ready, giving plenty of space for the large statue to fall without striking anyone.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen nods at Geoffroy's words, but before he takes another step forward, Fay speaks to him. The barbarian, reddens slightly, looks as if he is about to speak, opens and closes his mouth once or twice, then says, "We shall speak no more of our idiocy… wait! I have it! It is the effect of this cursed statue that made us angry with one another! I am sure! HYAH!"

Out of Character: : Man, I wish I had one last rage left for this…

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 322 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen's strikes chip off some more in the way of stone The altar as a whole is looking rather decrepit at this point.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees Velon opting to topple the statue, and lends his muscle to the effort.

13th Jun, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy does the same, offering his strength and grabbing hold of the rope to help the others try toppling it. Softly softly to his companions he says, "We can do this, we just need to pull together.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Athletics on D20 (+3): 16 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 322

Fay sees Geoffroy, Poljen, and Velon trying to topple the statue and joins in as well. "Let us all share the blast together, neh?"

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 322

Working together, the party pulls the statue over using ropes. With a rumbling noise, the already badly damaged figure shatters as it impacts the floor.

Dark energy rises from the remnants, briefly forming a purple striated cloud. It looks… unpleasant.

Fortunately, thanks to pulling it from a distance, no one was caught in it.

After a few moments, the sense of Tiamat's presence fades. An echo remains, but it is merely a sense of uneasiness. Geoffroy and Lia suspect that that will fade on its own in time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Jun, 2017 - 9:04pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.