Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 323 of 1199

Lia looks at the elderly kobolds and Fay. - Page 323 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Jun, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 323

The Quiet Shadow says...

The Morningliege gives a sign of relief, before saying to his companions, "Well that is taken of, let's continue to nursery." With that, Geoffroy would wait until everyone is ready to leave before removing himself from the altar room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Onwen excuses himself, saying he'll take another look for that scroll.

You find the door to the nursery jammed up again, but it is simple enough to open, the occupant was unable to erect a really effective barricade.

You find long rows of half dragon infants in here, their minder, a very old female kobold, once more stands between them and the intruders. She is weak, and frightened, but she seems determined not to abandon her charges as she hefts a spear in your direction.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:40pm

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon will head towards the nursery with the group. Along the way he'll clap Cratol on the back. "Ropes… good thinking." He made sure to collect his rope, armor pack and any other gear once again, putting away his mace and ensuring his sword is ready to be drawn as needed.

"Perhaps I should not enter the nursery. The older kobold is surely upset with me. Will you speak to her, Fay? Hopefully she cares enough for the young ones that she'd be willing to come along and watch over them without any trouble."

Out of character: I feel like I/we started to address how to approach this nursery situation not long ago, but I'm repeating Velon's general thoughts now that the whole group is moving to this task. ... Actually it looks like Daishain just repeated his earlier post for the same reason.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 323 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says to the others, "Back where the prisoners were held, I got the sense there was something nasty living in that first locked room. We backed out and locked it up again. Since I am not much for diplomacy, and Velon will scare this creature to death, should we go investigate that room?"

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Before leaving the area, Fay looks at Geoffroy and Lia. "I can go try and convince the Kobold matron." He looks confused for a moment then smiles, "Those words together from me mouth tasted sour indeed. But still, I shall try if ye desire it." He waits for Lia or Geoffroy to reply.

13th Jun, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to the half elf, Geoffroy nods before saying, "Tell her that we do not seek to bring any harm to the infants in which she has been charged to watch over or even upon her." This would be the start of what he may have Fay say.

Continuing, the Morningliege says, "That instead, we seek to make sure they are watched over, and allow to grow into adulthood for a new dawn. A chance, where they are not raised from youth to become soilders." Geoffroy hoped that this may ease the kobold's fear, whileshowing their intention.

Yet if this does not work, he finishes with these words, "Tell her that if she wishes to continue to be the nursemaid to these infants, that she may come with us if she follows our rules. Otherwise, she will be left behind and likely to killed for losing the infants if any of Tiamat's forces return." Geoffroy did not like offering such words, yet if she could not be reasoned with perhaps a threat would.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Jun, 2017 - 10:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 323

Cratol will head to the room the Velon is going to offer assistance as needed. Riding that gory room of anything dangerous could be very beneficial.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 323

Lia looks at the elderly kobolds and Fay. " Ionneg, she doesn't get harmed no matter what. She is nurturing these hatchlings. Even now with no hope of winning she is protecting them. She is a true brave soul. " Lia smiles at her.

Lia looks to the others. " While we have won a great victory here it is just a small part of the war. It is just beginning. We will have brought great wrath down on us with doing this. Taking all of these hatchlings from them plus the eggs is a huge blow not to mention destroying everything and killing everyone. Half dragons are very rare I would think. Cyanwrath and his masters won't take this lightly. " She has worry on her face but smooths it over quickly with a smile. " I say let them come. We have already defeated two dragons and untold minions. "

Out of Character: : We should form a half dragon army to add to the Silver Blaze. We would truly be a force to be reckoned with *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Jun, 2017 - 2:19am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.