Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 329 of 1199

Lia nods at Poljen. She hears Fay and motions - Page 329 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256545
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 329

The elf jerks and shivers from Geoffroy's healing. His eyes open briefly, only for them to roll back up again as he falls into unconsciousness once more.

He is in bad shape. Missing most of his digits on both hands and feet, bruises everywhere. Multiple broken bones. It looks like they used just enough healing magic to keep him from dying outright, but it is still remarkable that he has survived.The oldest of his bruises that you can see appear to be a few weeks old.
______________________________________

The roper speaks again, "We stay in room, only eat dead ones, you leave us alone, this was deal. Please leave."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay looks down at the Elf and hesitates for half a heartbeat. Then he looks at Geoffroy, "Please take care of the Elf. I could have saved him yestereve and knew not he lived. Please rectify me mistake. One needs to stay with him. With your healing ability you are the right choice. You know, I must go to M'Lady Mother."

He leaves the Elf in Geoffrey's care and races off with Mari to Lia.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia purses her lips and looks at the group. " I say we leave. What does everyone else think? This creature isn't killing anything. It didn't kill these women. " She looks to the others questioningly.

15th Jun, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 329 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Giving a nod to Fay, he says, "I will carry him out to the others for some more standard medical attention. I am spent magically, but perhaps we can set his bones and least so as to give him more healing later." Geoffroy will look around, hoping that he might find anything in the room he could use as a makeshift stretcher so as to move him with as little additional harm as possible.

If he can, he will ask Nyzahr if she could maybe take one side, otherwise Geoffroy will pick the man up in his arms in a cradling position before taking him out to the group outside saying to the mute tiefling, "Lets go, thankfully I think my magic stabilized him." He will do everything he can to favor the areas of broken bones and more painful looking areas.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:16am



Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Geoffroy finds a handcart in the corner, it is large enough to carry someone. It won't be the smoothest ride, but it will be better than trying to carry the man.

The cleric makes it outside without incident. Fay will arrive at the corpse room shortly after Lia gets the response to her query.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen shrugs. "If it does not attack us, we can let it alone." He glances around, "I doubt they would leave anything of value in here with these poor victims when they dropped them into the room."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 329

Fay arrives and sees Lia and Poljen talking and no attacks going on. He looks at them both, "It appears me swords be not needed here?"

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 329

Lia nods at Poljen. She hears Fay and motions him back. " You have kept the bargain. We will depart now. Let's go everyone. " Lia backs away from the roper until she gets to the doorway. Once in the hallway she heads quickly to the interrogation room. " I see not the point in attacking it. If Geoffroy wishes to then that is up to him. While it is disgusting no blood is on its account. "

Upon reaching the interrogation room she informs Geoffroy of what they saw. " It is eating the corpses. It isn't responsible for any deaths that I can tell him. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:19pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.