Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 353 of 1199

Oswald and Jhaeren: The small meeting room - Page 353 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2017 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 353

Oswald looks with honest surprise to see an old face at this meeting. It has been roughly three years since he's seen him; not since before that quest.

A huge smile comes over his face. "Good to see you Amber Jack, it's been some time. Glad to see you are still out there, in our business that isn't always the case."

He relaxes and leans his chair back. "Man, looks like we finally got put on the same quest, after all these years."

His gaze drifts back over to the other Harpers and he suddenly remembers where he is. "Oh… um… sorry… yeah." He nods; "I'm definitely interested." He turns back to Jack. "We're traveling together, right?"

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 6th Jul, 2017 - 7:05am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks to Lilly, "No I do not have any questions at this time. I am sure most will be answered when I get to the meeting."

After Lilly departs he will go to his Uncle and tell him of his plans to go on this quest to further cause a disruption into the plans or those who wish to see Tiamat brought back to the material plane. Plus he will tell of his offer to bring his group here if they so desire. As the time grows near he will make his preparations to depart and meet up with his companions in Waterdeep and the yawning portal.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay rises from his seat, takes out gs lyre, and starts playing. He starts to sing a song of family lost and family found. A hush falls over the patrons as they listen. The volume lowers as he sings of family past, gains in intensity as sings of family present as he looks at Lia, and becomes sweeter and more romantic as he sings of future family. He steals the quickest of glances at Mari here. Then he adds a mournful segment about a family broken, hurt by hatred. Just when everyone thought it over, Fay picks it up again and the tune takes on hope as he sings of forgiveness… ending on a note of hope. He sits back down next to Lia, grabs his drink, and takes a long swallow.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 353 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon is enjoying a mug of ale and seeing his companions again. All would likely notice that his beard is trimmed much shorter and neater, and his hair is also cleaner and better kept although still long and pulled back behind his head. A little coin and some time off in a large town seem to be treating him well. He is jovial as always, eager to hear about the travels of his friends. He is happy to share the story of the wererats and how he was not doing well for a while there.

At the site of the onlooker he resists the urge to as Fay and Lia of their journey and instead turns a curious eye to their approaching guest.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jharen "Jack" Korvac gives the young thief and dungeon-delver an acknowledging nod as his eyes give out the old, familiar twinkle that Oswald remembers from a good few nights of revelry at the Brown Griffon Tavern in Baldur's Gate, and also on one occasion when the Amber Coat - as he got to be known in some parts of the Sword Coast's underworld - had been helping him to get rid of some ancient artifacts Oswald had "Liberated" from a sacred site up north… There was the same mix of irony, silent glee and maybe a touch of arrogance coming from the smirking, wiry man that had immediately made him feel at ease.

Korvac turned to one of the Harpers sitting closest to him, a barrel-chested dwarf with a long, scruffy red beard and a large green jewel held in a leather band around his bald forehead. He gave the dwarf a curt nod and something like a wink, before saying: " You see, Rothgar, me and old Deepshade… or was it Deepshadow, now ? My, yes, that was it: Oswald Deepshadow… ! Well, let's say we had common interests back in the days. Including the finest dwarven ales and some other assorted 'niceties' our type indulges in from time to time… ". Jack clears his throat with a meaningful look.
As the dwarf chuckles heartily, Jharen looks Oswald straight in the eye with a clean, blue-eyed stare before continuing: "You never need worry about your etiquette here, Shady-Steps: we're amongst people who rely more on your skills than on your table manners. And I already told them you were the man for the job. Somewhat glad to see you alive after all these years, son: there was rumors your last job in Ankh-Ahraset's tomb had also been your last and that your bones were crumbling at the bottom of one of the old King's bottomless pits. Glad to see the rumors were wrong, seems at least I'll have some interesting fireside conversations on this voyage, if anything else that's a saving grace !... ".

Noticing the annoyed look on one of the other Harpers' face, a haughty-looking elven lady dressed in golden mail at the far end of the table, Jack adds with a smile: " That's right, Your Grace: you'd never believe the sort of ruddy, crude matters most adventurers busy themselves with: Greed, Gore and Glory, I call it. And believe me, that does get wearisome after a few years… Makes for dreadfully monotonous conversation. Right, Oswald ? I seem to remember you were always a sharp eye for a coin or two, though, back in the day. Yet you were always an interesting fellow to talk to, which reminds me you still owe me 5 silvers from that last game of Dragonchess. Oh, yes, you better believe I never forget a debt ! But, I digress, pardon me dear valiant friends and heroes…".

Again, the ironic twinkle returned as Amber Jack vigorously rubbed his hands together: "To the business at hand, then… ?"

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 6th Jul, 2017 - 2:03pm

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yeah, that is true; but you still owe me three silvers from that drunken night at the tavern; you know which one. You were never as good as me at dice; though I could never beat you in Dragonchess." He tosses two silver to Jack.

"And you had nothing to fear, me and that group got out of Ankh-Ahraset's tomb. But then my life took a slightly different path since then. You might of heard what the man said. I deal with fighting undead now, plus my other talents." He smiles cockily.

He turns back to the other Harpers. "But you are right, the time to catch up is later. How can we be of service?"

(I'm minusing two silver from my character if you want to add it to yours.).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 353

Poppo is surprised when the large man calls out to him and doubly surprised when he is informed he is paying for the round at the table.

"Um, okay," Poppo manages to get out before quickly grabbing both his mead and the cup containing Goliath before hustling over to see the group.

"Uh, hi everyone. My name is Poppo Hardbottle and I was wondering if you are the Silver Blaze group that everyone is talking about. Heard you did some good work fighting a cult. I'd like to join you if you are looking for new recruits. I can offer my wizardly services plus I am a very good cook. Definitely a nice perk when you have to eat rations all the time, am I right?" He gives the group another big smile and then blows a stubborn curl of hair out from his eyes and waits expectantly for a response.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 353

Oswald and Jhaeren:

The small meeting room hidden beneath the Moonstone Mask in Neverwinter is a little crowded with 5 people crammed within, but it is worth it to keep such discussions private.

The dwarf says, "Silas will have most of the information you need when you meet with him. He is concerned enough about spies that he wishes to withhold critical information from all but those going on this task. You are expected at the meeting point in a month's time."

Another pipes up, "He has every right to be cautious, we discovered two moles recently. Only one of them was working for the cult of dragonkind, but there could easily be another."

The elf states, "The individual you are about to meet is much more than he appears, I suggest treating him with respect from the start."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jul, 2017 - 4:31pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.