Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 38 of 1199

Poljen nods at Onthar's words. "But - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2017 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 38

Cratol spends the time cleaning up around the wagons making sure the useful items are placed upon the other wagons. Once he is done with that he will head to the north camp where the rest have gone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia accompanies the group back to the northern camp. " Watch out everyone. There could be some dangerous glyphs on the ground ahead. " She winks at Sar'ai. When they arrive at the northern camp seeing the slain bandit, Lia stops and checks on him. Seeing that he is indeed dead she looks at the women and shakes her head. " Why did you kill him? He had surrendered into our care. He was a threat no longer. He should have been given a chance to be judged for his deeds. " She looks at Sar'ai with a question in her eyes.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

One of them pushes her way to the fore, determination and a tinge of anger in her voice, "That man slit my son's throat in front of me and then laughed at my anguish. He has earned the judgment of the gods, and I will not apologize for it. The swift death I gave him was better than he deserved."

Dead man aside, the campsite is mostly as Sar'ai left it. The paddock now stands empty, there are three large pavilion tents, the first two were being used for barracks and mess hall, the third appears to hold both the bandits' supplies as well as goods taken from the traders and travelers they have been ambushing. There is a lot of it, well more than you can bring with your current number of wagons.

Two personal tents are also here, one of them seems to have been occupied by the leader and one of the female bandits. The other presumably belongs to the late mage Linn, but has not yet been explored due to the presence of arcane glyphs sown into the fabric. Further west is a line of empty wagons, some in better condition than others.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Jan, 2017 - 6:01pm

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 38 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth stays back, not investigating the other camp. He catches his breath and tends his wounds (Using hit dice). He politely nods and smiles at Lia as she turns down the bow. He begins to methodically inspect it, admiring the carvings and taughtness of the string.

Out of Character: I do have a Healing Kit if anyone needs some salve *smile*.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

" It is not your place to judge. Killing a harmless prisoner is murder. I understand your anger and I am sorry for your loss. Stooping to his level is not the answer. " Lia frowns at her. She thinks about the sorceress and doubts for a moment, feeling a hypocrite. Miruviel posed a threat as a prisoner while this man didn't. She thinks about how difficult situations like this are.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:59pm

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen's only remark about the prisoner being killed is, "Pity they did not let us question him more first. Though I doubt he knew much. Perhaps there is more useful information in the leader's tent. But I will leave that to others."

Looking upon the piles of stolen trade goods, he turns once more to Sir Onthar. "If we transfer these things to those other wagons, do we have enough people to drive them to Greenest? We are within a day's travel, yes? I do not wish to leave these people and their goods unguarded, but leaving some of our group to guard them until we can return with more people and wagons will leave us undermanned if there is further trouble along the road." Then his eyes widen. "I wager some of these women can handle a team! That would help solve our problem, eh?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 38

The woman who answered Lia seems… unconvinced, but she says nothing else. One of the other captives speaks up, "Some of us left a few minutes ago", she points to where the carrion birds still wheel in the sky, "They said they had to see for themselves, I don't know if I can face it."

In response to Poljen's query, after getting a sense of just how much in the way of stuff is in there, Onthar scratches his beard, "I think we can manage, assuming we don't run into problems with too many of the recovered wagons, we'll have to give up most of our remounts to supplement the horses over there, but that should not matter too much on the last day of travel."

"The other question is whether we should do so at all. I can't claim to like the idea of leaving them here either, but we don't know what lies ahead, and taking them into a potential warzone is likewise questionable."

[Slight retcon, can't believe I forgot this detail, but there's a picket line on the northwest side of the camp, in an area where the trees are sparse and plenty of grass is growing. 15 horses are tied up there. Their condition isn't truly poor, but you've seen healthier.]

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

Poljen nods at Onthar's words. "But leaving them behind puts them at greater risk, in my opinion. But we should let them decide if they want to come go Greenest, or head back west towards the city." He shrugs. "But I fear Greenest will need every able body available. This group of bandits tells of greater threats to come."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.