Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 39 of 1199

Sar'ai smiles as she takes the rod - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258525
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 39

Lia listens to Poljen and Onthar talk about the women. " I think that we should give them the choice. I personally feel that they should depart back west away from this area. The west holds unknown dangers or maybe none. The east holds a soon to be besieged city. That isn't a pleasant place for anyone. If the city falls it will most likely go much worse for the women than men. I know that Greenest needs all the help it can get. These women are not warriors however and would not be much aid. " Lia walks among the women offering encouraging words where needed. She has a serene look on her face but her feelings don't match her outward appearance.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2017 - 8:10am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Elyria, looks to the wood elf and offers a weak smile. It took her a moment, but she says, "I know… It was just she was already struggling to hold onto life when shot down. I was trying to give her a second chance, and it was taken from her so swiftly."

It was more just the shock of the situation that had put the young squire out of sorts. Her brother would probably being able to straighten things out, especially since Lia had told him what happened.

"I will speak with her," Geoffroy says in reply to her words, Lia concern appreciated. He sighs though wishing it hadn't come to such. The Morninglord was still a bit angry, and thankfully the sorceress would no longer be a problem, yet his sisters seemed to have taken the situation a bit hard.

Looking to Poljen, the cleric apologizes saying, "You were still up and able to fight my friend. I apologize but with how quickly the battle was going I focused on Targul as he was already fallen." Geoffroy hoped he would understand, if the battle had continued and the barbarian fell in battle, he would heal him as well.

Geoffroy moves over to where his sister was, asking her, "So it didn't turn out how you wished. She had attack you, almost killed me, and harmed others. She was a danger and a threat." Elyria nods, having other thoughts.

For now she says, "I know, I had just thought, beyond her pride and vanity, there might be something more." Elyria wanted to say more, but kept quite as they prepared to head out and follow with the others.

Geoffroy had allowed the others to carry the adventure, taking a long rest in preparation of what might come with Elyria keeping quite for now and tending to the horse with the others her brother employed walking near.

Out of Character: My apologizes for not posting sooner.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:11am



Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The news that Greenest is about to be under siege disturbs the former prisoners considerably. Most are in favor of departing to the west as swiftly as they can, but two of them, the woman who executed Sar'ai's prisoner included, express a desire to join you instead.

Sir Onthar hears them, and nods, he relates what he knows of the situation to them and says, "Any who wish to help in the fight for Greenest and its people may join us, but I suggest that you be certain you are prepared to risk your life for that cause, I cannot guarantee safety. We'll get the rest of you on your way out of here. I suggest making for Baldur's Gate. Candlekeep is closer, and not far off of that route, but I would not count on the monks there to provide shelter."

"I need people to recover and start loading those wagons. Load four wagons full of any provisions and goods you can find that would be useful to Greenest in the troubles to come, we'll be taking those along with us. Also work with those going west to load what they need for their journey, along with the most valuable of the stolen trade goods so they have a chance to recover elsewhere. I don't think it is safe to burden either group with taking everything. We both need to move swiftly."

"Sar'ai, Onwen, could you please investigate these runes? This tent may hold more answers for us."

"Lia, I am heading north, and I suspect I will need your assistance with the other freed prisoners. To make sure they see a friendly face first if nothing else."

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 21st Jan, 2017 - 4:19pm

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 39 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is surprised that the two women wish to join but doesn't say anything. She nods to Sir Onthar. "I will be glad to assist you with the other prisoners. I feel the same way you do also. I feel urgency is required. There is just something about this place… "The wood elf scans the area.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will work with assisting the loading and distribution of the goods on the wagons to head west and the wagons that will be going with us. He works quietly but watches all that is going on and being said as he works.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen grins his big, goofy grin at Geoffroy. "Now I apologize. I did not mean to berate you for not healing me. It means you recognize my prowess and focused aid where it was more useful. I just wanted others to know I did not get that help. No harm done, eh?" He offers a meaty hand for the cleric to shake.

After that he will assist in the loading of wagons and harnessing of teams. Even though the women are not warriors, he advises they take some of the scavenged swords and bows. "Anyone can get lucky, and the sight of weapons might give attackers pause before trying anything. Then when you get to Baldur's Gate, sell them for coin you need." To the women coming to Greenest, he also advises they grab weapons they feel comfortable with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 39

Cahleth, too, encourages the women to take some of the supplies and arms. He carves out a few minutes to write a letter on their behalf, and gives it, along with 10gp, to who he views as the boldest of the women. "Should you come across any trouble, show this letter. It is marked witht the sign of The Harpers. Many will let you pass with that alone, those who don't, you can offer this gold. Upon reaching Baldur's Gate, you may show this letter again to the guard at the gate. If he's worth bis salt he'll be able to direct you accordingly."

The letter simply outlines the plight of these travelers, and threatens ill-omen any who impede them. It also explains how we liberated them, and wish them to be looked after. Signed, The Silver Blaze.

21st Jan, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 39

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai smiles as she takes the rod from Onwen, "I'd have to get them specially tailored as mine are already, so I believe it works out for the both of us." She winks as she turns to head to the north camp.

After determining what to do with the freed women, Sar'ai will approach the woman who killed the guard and gives her a smile of approval before heading over to tent with the runes. The half-drow will then sit down and begin speaking some arcane words while clutching her amethyst amulet.

Out of Character: Sar'ai will do Detect magic as a ritual right next to the tent. She also has the rod that Onwen gave her as well as the items Lia gave her from the sorceress.




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.