Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 384 of 1199

Out of Character: Party has several sources - Page 384 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 384

Poppo asks, "I can take the letter. That's my hometown. When I pass by that way again, I'll try to find out who is might be waiting on word back from this person."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay adds, "Whatever we do, we should do it soon and move on. We tarry overlong in one place in a place I fear mayn't be safe to tarry in."

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While the group decides, Oswald will move a little farther down the corridor; while keeping the group in sight. He makes sure to stay away from the rest of the mold, while scouting out the path ahead. About 40ft away from the group he stops to keep a watch down the corridor, incase anything comes their way.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 19th Jul, 2017 - 8:38pm

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 384 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This time Jharen doesn't wait for consensus: he trudges right on through the sludge after a quick word with Geoffroy. "With your permission, Sunshine, I reckon Oz might need a hand up that corridor. I'll make sure he doesn't stuff his pockets with treasure while you attend to these poor souls… "

As he steps into the evil-looking slime, he can't avoid cursing under his breath: "... And thinking I just bought these boots… This is the best suede from Thay, and now look at them !", he grumbles.

' I told yiz them old ones were perfectly fine, ye sissy-tinkler ye… always tryin to impress the lassies, are yiz? Haauhauur! ', the voice inside the ring peeps up again inside Jharen's mind.
- Oh, you shush, you drunken boatswain, you don't even have feet these days, remember ? Mind your place inside that ring and let me get on with my business, will ye, or I'll stick you back around me neck to have me some peace !

Out of Character:
Perception check and Stealth to back up Oswald.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:18pm

19th Jul, 2017 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy gives a nod to the rogue's words before looking to the others and saying, "Lia and I can give these adventurers their last rights and a blessing of safe travels for there death." The cleric felt that would be most respectful, though also consider another detail.

With a moments of pause, he continues, "We can keep the coin and other items, getting the armour and weapons identified in what they are later, but apart from that lets keep the rest with the bodies." Geoffroy knows at least a few might not want the coin or items to go to waste.

Looking to Poppo he says, "Hold onto the letter then and see perhaps it gets to who sent it." Finally, Geoffroy finishes, "We can have work sent up that someone needs to come down for the bodies, sending off a flare to get their attention."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:41pm

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Is there a light source for Amber Jack to see with? I'm not sure if any have been lit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 384

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: We could have it that Geoffroy cast light on something, for illumination.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:54pm

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 384

Out of Character: Party has several sources of light on hand, I've been assuming they're deployed where needed.

However it does make a difference with Jack in front, as the scouting group is now illuminated.

Game update incoming as soon as I get a few things together.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:57pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.