Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 386 of 1199

Cratol waits with the others as they decide - Page 386 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256425
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Jul, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 386

The Quiet Shadow says...

Calling to Cratol, a certain cleric of Lathander will offer caution as he says, "Should risk inviting trouble, when we will be going in a different direction?" Geoffroy held fair concern of this decision, given the danger it could bring, as he follows after the monk to be there with his fire just in case as he discusses the choice.

Continuing, he says softly to him yet ready to cast a spell, "It is fair that you wish to make sure no spiders come up behind us but there is wisdom in simply leaving things be and watching our back." Geoffroy was merely offering his thoughts, giving neither a command or an order, and advising consideration to leave well enough alone.

Out of Character: I will at least make sure Cratol has someone to watch his back.
Specific Action: Geoffroy will roll Perception and Investigation to see if he anything is found down the path Cratol is following with the webs, to help him check for dangers.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:18am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 10 (1 roll)
  • Investigation on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen looks to Geoffroy. "I think Poppo should burn the webs. If spiders come, we're ready. If not, we keep going." As for the items collected he distributes them through the group, unless there is room in the Bag of Holding for all of them. "I hope someone can figure out what these do soon."

Out of Character: : I thought it was one path then went forward, THEN to the left… but I will leave my post as is…

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:29am

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Just like to let the others know what possibly may be behind us in case we get caught in the middle. The knowing is much better than the unknown."

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 386 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay moves into position to help Cratol and the rest of the group should the need arise but he offers his opinion, "There truly is no need for this fight. We have a mission more important than this sidetrack."

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods in agreement with Fay. " This is quite the cavern we are going through. Speed is essential to our mission. Are we going to stop at every side passage we encounter and investigate it before traveling on? There could be danger present in any of them regardless of webs being visible or not. My opinion is that we cannot afford to spare the time or the resources to investigate everything. " Lia shrugs and focuses her attention behind them.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Cratol enters the side passage a short distance. He does not see or hear signs of life, but the webbing gets thicker further down. There doesn't seem to be anything right here.

Moving on, the group passes through several more rooms before descending two levels down wide stairs. Silas urges particular caution "We'll be able to go back up shortly, but these levels are heavily patrolled by the races that contend for this place. In particular, watch for shadows that should not be there."

Not long afterwards, the scouts find themselves peering through the entrance of a large room. It is difficult to say for certain, but it looks like it may have been a cathedral of sorts. The passage the group needs to take is directly ahead, but there are voices and the flicker of a fire somewhere to the left.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 386

Oswald motions for the group to halt. He quietly walks back to Geoffroy and says to the group; "There is light and voices up ahead. I'm going to scout closer but I'd like a second set of eyes up front with Poljen."

"Try to keep the lights low, so they don't notice us. I'll relay what I learn, once I return." He pauses for a moment before asking; "One of you wouldn't happen to know a spell that would allow me understand other languages?"

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 386

Cratol waits with the others as they decide how to approach the voices. He will stand forward of the light so that he is not in the light to see if he can see anything trying to head their way.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.