Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 399 of 1199

Velon whispers "Oswald, let me tell you - Page 399 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2017 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255925
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 399

Oswald lowers his hand. "Suit yourself." And goes back to looting the dead. He thinks to himself; "Fine, you aren't ready to trust me yet; but how was I supposed to see the small piece of pottery sticking out from under the rubble, or that it would cause me to trip and press against the pew? Even professionals miss things from time to time."

Out of Character: I merged the Dungeon Master's comment about the me pressing myself against the crumbling stone pew and Jack's comment about me kicking the pottery.

Anyone looking at Oswald could make an insight check to see his train of thoughts. Jack knows him well enough to probably figure it out without one.

Is there such a thing as Passive Insight?

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 25th Jul, 2017 - 10:57pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is in front but behind the scouts so that if something comes up against us he will be ready with his staff to maybe slow them down. Plus he is once of the fastest of the group.

26th Jul, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy will be more towards the front and middle, ready to send off another burst of daylight if needed and they face the dwarves again. He tries to be perceptive to his surroundings. Speaking softly, he says, "Hopefully we can avoid facing them again, though they may seek us out in revenge."

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2017 - 4:20am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)


Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 399 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon hears Lia and looks at his fellow male, Oswald, shrugging his shoulders. "It is true," he whispers. (Brief pause) "Take Faevalor for instance. He has yet to discover that there is an alternative to talking, much less master the art of listening. I, for one, would NEVER talk too much!" He winks.

Out of Character: Almost 24 hours since the last Dungeon Master post. Shall we roll for the rest? ;).

26th Jul, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking towards Velon, Lia, and Oswald, who were in discussion it appeared. Deciding to speak, his tone serious, Geoffroy says, "Trust is something I had been more willing to give not so long ago but you need to understand Oswald that we of the Silver Blaze has suffered from a betrayal from one we considered one of us." What happened still bothered him, though he kept such feelings hidden.

Still, Geoffroy continues with a brief smile, "Yet you will have plenty of time to prove your intentions and gain our trust. If we didn't allow some trust, you wouldn't be here. Please, just have patience." The Morningliege turns back to watch his surroundings, not wishing to have the party ambushed or left unaware for an attack by those they had been fighting before.

Out of Character: Chuckles, despite not even having proficiency in Perception I rolled a natural twenty. I hope that doesn't go to waste, because I don't see many of those. Moving to the issue of where our Dungeon Master is, I offer that we wait a little while longer.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2017 - 8:01pm



Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Oswald smiles at Geoffroy; "I appreciate your words; but as I see it, due to the severity of this quest, it is a matter where trust is required. We will not survive this mission without assurance that those around us have our back. I will not survive this if you and yours aren't watching my back."

He laughs; "Hell, you can watch my front too. If anyone, including myself, Jack, Velon, or even yourself, were to turn on the group; I'd hope we'd take them down and quickly. But without trusting each other, even if only cautiously, then we will not survive this."

He cuts another belt off, stuffing the contents into his bag. "I have given my trust to the group; that is why I have not challenged any group decision, even the giving of the powder to Lia. I trust that the decision is well made and that she has the skills required for the task. I am trusting you with my life, even if it is cautiously, I only ask that you and yours do the same for me and others here that do not belong to the Silver Blaze."

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 26th Jul, 2017 - 9:04pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 399

Lia listens to the exchange between Geoffroy and Oswald. " It isn't only a matter of trust. You can trust us to have your back Oswald. It's the fact that you aren't a member of The Silver Blaze. You're an outsider here which is fine. All of us started as outsiders first. You are trying to take a form of leadership position though. You declared yourself the lead scout at first and now you want rear scout and want me to give up this powder. This is in spite of the fact that you have no idea who we usually have scouting. This isn't our first mission. "

She pauses for a moment and then continues. " I understand that if a group hired you to scout then you would expect to scout in your own way. We didn't hire you however. Someone else hired you to go with us. People in this group resent newcomers coming in and acting as if they have authority in the group. All that being said.. There is nothing to say that down the road we will not invite you into our group and then you will have full say. That is of course if you wish to be a member. I hope that I'm not being offensive but we have a certain way of doing things. My own son Faevalor isn't a member of the group. Some of the things he said were not liked by some members of the group. I just want you to be aware of some of the group dynamics before a lot of people are upset with you. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Jul, 2017 - 10:16pm

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 399

Velon whispers "Oswald, let me tell you our secrets." "Whoever buys Poljen and I the finest ale gets to choose their role on the next mission. If you have a quality brew in that bag of yours right now, even, it can only help your cause. Let Fay do whatever he wants though, or you'll never hear the end of it!"

"Speaking of not listening, however, shall we focus on Silas's instructions?"


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.