Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 5 of 1184

With his head above the shoulders of most - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 6th Jan, 2017 - 11:19am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 0 19 41 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (1184) »
Posts: 9471 - Views: 189707 Rating: 10/10 out of 7 Votes
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 5

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Hmm, well I feel we should perhaps continue as normal with our shopping, and simply for now be on guard for trouble," he says, as honestly Geoffroy was uncertain if they could do much of anything at this point.

While he was fairly certain they were being following for some reason, as of yet it was impossible to know for certain the reasons why. Better to simply keep watch and now arouse suspicion. Geoffroy did stop to consider that perhaps of getting his and perhaps Elyria's weapons silvered like the others, but did not know if he'd have enough for such.

Elyria kept quite for now, staying between her brother and Lia. She felt it best to allow the others to discuss among each other one what to do, and listen to what was said. Her attention was drawn to some of the wares, despite her nervousness of the situation, but did not leave the safety of the group for now and wait to see what would be done.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jan, 2017 - 4:42am



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Cold Fury says...

Poljen sees the building that Cathleth is approaching and grins. He says softly, "Maybe if we split into smaller groups someone will make a move and we can learn more. Cathleth, wait for me." Once next to the ranger he says, "You do know what sort of place this is, right?" Poljen enters first and looks for a familiar place.

Out of Character: : It would totally be in character for Poljen to have visited such an establishment. And if Daishain wants, I can write a post where he meets with the owner/manager and quickly bargains for a room with a view (As it were) so they can watch. I would need to know how many of the group come in, to get the right number of rooms, and I am willing to roll Persuasion to see how good of a deal the barbarian gets.



Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

"No," Geoffroy says in firm disagreement before explaining his thoughts, concerned with the consideration, "We should not split up, as such so often invites trouble. I feel that we are safest staying together."

Admittedly, consideration of what counts as splitting up could be brought up. Perhaps Poljen plan could potentially not bring too much danger, but while it could lead to them figuring out who was following them it might also lead to problems.



Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 5 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Sage says...

Cahleth quietly slips away from the group as they head for a major shopping center, a large space with dozens of stalls and open front stores. He ducks into the building with a vantage he saw before, a place of sensual leisure known rather loftily as the Violet Swan.

After some quick negotiation with the mistress, who is largely amused by his request, he finds himself alone on the veranda, with an excellent view of the proceedings below.

It takes a minute or so, but he spots both tails, weaving through the crowd after the rest of the group, who have slowed down to peruse the wares here. Both are wearing nondescript clothing that blends right into the throng, and both are good at this, actively using the crowd to avoid attention.

One of them is perhaps more reckless than the other, or just has different goals. He keeps drawing close to members of the group, finding some excuse to peruse items nearby. It looks like he is attempting to listen in on anything they say.

The other is hanging further back, and seems to be simply watching both the group and the first tail. The first time his counterpart moved particularly close to the group, he started moving in aggressively before apparently thinking better of it.

Still rather alert for their presence, Lia has noticed one of the tails moving in quite close, but his movements do not currently imply an active threat. She has lost sight of the other one in the crowd.

(Sorry if it wasn't exactly what you had in mind, just moving things along, rolled Insight for Cahleth on their motives, result: 12+5=17).



Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Lia Galanodel
Cleric 10

Lieutenant / Mop Up
Character Sheet ◀
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Heartwarder says...

Lia is looking at various items in the market casually but her attention is really on the people tailing them. She glances around casually from time to time to keep track of them. Looking back once she notices one of their tails is no longer visible. She hears Geoffroy speak and glances at the one tail still in sight. In alarm she notices him edging closer and closer to the group. Speaking in a quiet manner so only the group can hear she warns them. " Geoffroy is right. We can't split up. We don't know what we are facing. One of the people following us is about ten paces to the right by that stall. He keeps getting closer and closer to us. " She describes his appearance to the group.



Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Cratol Stormcaller
Monk level 10

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

the Quiet says...

Cratol moves a bit closer to the person following them. HE looks at some merchandise. HE will not look at the guy at all. IF the guy gets real close he will suddenly bring the bottom of his staff down hard on the guys instep. Then look at him all astonished and simply say, "Sorry did not see you there." Then he will move back towards the main group.

Cratol Stormcaller Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 6 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)


Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Dungeon Master
All

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 5 Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Sage says...

The man jerks his foot away from the attempted staff strike, gives Cratol a startled look for a few moments, and beats a hasty retreat. Before he goes, the monk sees the head of a small serpent emerge from the man's sleeve and hiss at him.

From above, Cahleth can see him weaving his way back through the crowd toward the entrance of an alleyway, he disappears into it.

The second tail is still watching from a ways off, but seems more relaxed now.



Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
Poljen Son of Nels
Barbarian

Novice / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 5

The Cold Fury says...

With his head above the shoulders of most of the crowd, Poljen sees Cratol have some sort of encounter with a man, and sees the man withdraw, but does not pursue, or comment. Part of him wants to confront their pursuers, but he trusts the cunning and guile of his companions. If they need him to act, they'll yell, knowing he will do as bade without question… probably.



Guest please SHARE: "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (1184) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Daishain’s 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. Kyrroeth - 5 (12.20%)
2. Anronrosby - 5 (12.20%)
3. KNtoran - 4 (9.76%)
4. Knightslay - 4 (9.76%)
5. Robertb - 4 (9.76%)
6. Daishain - 4 (9.76%)
7. News - 3 (7.32%)
8. Susanshadow - 2 (4.88%)
9. ROK Harker - 2 (4.88%)
10. Cinder - 2 (4.88%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 17 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Redsopine - 2 (4.88%)
12. Furiofumano - 1 (2.44%)
13. Krusten - 1 (2.44%)
14. Wizard - 1 (2.44%)
15. ICon - 1 (2.44%)

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 3.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!