Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 404 of 1199

Fay will be up front with the scouts when - Page 404 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 3:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256623
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 404

"Agreed." Oswald replies to Poljen. "I'll stay to the back. You and Jack have it handled up front." Oswald finishes looting the last body, looks into his bag and shakes his head. "Not sure how much more stuff I'd be able to fit in there. It's beginning to look a bit packed."

He ponders to himself out loud. "Now we just gotta find someone interested in a few dozen Duergar weapons… or find a town in need of defending itself that they can be donated too."

Out of Character: I'd suggest those in need of spending Hit Dice to recover, do so; or seek out the nearest cleric.

Attached Image Edited: Robertreaper on 27th Jul, 2017 - 11:55pm

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I say we try to use stealth, as even if we are going to where there is a possible ambush or even a beholder I think we can all agree to a preference to avoiding a battle," Geoffroy offers softly, his sister offering a nod when he looks towards her, before the Morningliege continues, "We can take a short rest before moving forward, and perhaps have those best in sneaking about start us out once we get started."

Elyria had been staying with the group, but keeping quite because of there being those she didn't know could be trusted. That, and it was something she and Geoffroy had discussed in not drawing attention to herself. Yet, deciding at this point it was safe enough to talk she asks her brother softly, "Sir, shall I help you with your armour?" She tries to keep her voice deepened, as had been practiced starting out but didn't have to use as often among the Silver Blaze.

Looking to her with some consideration, Geoffroy says to his squire, "Yes, thank you Elyr and then I want you to get some rest if you can as well." He looks to Silas and the other two new members of their group.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2017 - 11:57pm



Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon is game for a brief rest if the others are. He joins Lia. "You know I would have preferred we go to a festival or something, but you insisted on choosing beholders and giant invisible dwarves in the Undermountain. It does have a charming echo though… "

Velon sits down and begins tending to what is left of his wound, making sure it is clean and doing what he can to repair any tear in the layers between or under his armor.

Out of Character: If we're being allowed a short rest I'll roll one hit die.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 404 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After briefly resting up, the group backtracks to the same offshoot the faint blood trail goes down and heads east. As you go along, the blood spots get less frequent and then vanish.

Eventually, your path takes you through a large cavern, The highway itself is still marked on the ground, but there is a large hole in both floor and ceiling to your left, and evidence of heavy mining.

Silas speaks up, "The largest vein of mithral ore ever found in Western Faerun once passed through there. Some traces of its roots supposedly still exist far below, but most of it it now long gone. The wealth from that find built this place. A shame it has all come to this."

There are no signs of trouble, and so the group passes through. You reach the next major turn, and head north. It remains quiet. Silas speaks up again. "The beholder was supposedly spotted along this highway, its actual lair is probably down one of the side passages, but be careful."

Out of Character: presuming for now that the marching order remains the same.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jharen takes the time to check his gear and slips the Ring off his finger during the time they take to gather forces before putting it back on (Because "Barley" tends to yak away and keeps him from concentrating when he tries to rest).

As the group prepares to move on he gives Poljen a nod but adds: " So I guess it's you and me up front, is that it? How are we doing for lighting, though? If we creep into utter darkness you'd probably be better teaming up with Lord Bard or Master Earthenware back there, they're the night-vision specialists. I can cover our backs if needed.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:41am

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen says, "My eyes recently changed so now I can see much better in darkness than before. But if it gets totally dark, and we decide to risk light, I have a torch stone that will generate a little light. But I will let you be in front. Hopefully, we'll see them first… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 404

" Festivals? That's boring. I prefer some excitement. What's more fun than facing down dragons or beholders? Plus we get rich while doing so. What more could we ask for?" " She grins at him. " I have one request though. This time please try to dodge rather than blocking shots with your chest. The idea is to dodge the enemies attacks. " She pats his arm softly.

The elf gets a serious look on her face. She begins to examine Velon's wound to make sure that it doesn't need healing. As they head out she readies her wand and shield. Lia and Mari will fall back to the rear of the group with Oswald. Mari still has both short swords drawn and gazes everywhere with great caution. Lia will cast guidance on herself again as she looks for anything out of the ordinary.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jul, 2017 - 4:35am

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 404

Fay will be up front with the scouts when they move out. "I can be quiet when I need to be. I'll stay up front with ye two" he says to to Jack and Poljen.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.