Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 413 of 1199

Cratol smiles as he is able to break a opening - Page 413 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258497
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 413

Velon sees Lia appear at his side and gives her a quick grin. It is not the goofy grin she sees when he is amused, but a more zealous one as the two engage in the fury of battle together.

As he looks back across the remaining dwarves, magical energy begins to swirl around him and his appearance begins to shimmer and blur. He throws a shoulder into the one to his right, pushing it against the wall, before bringing his flaming green sword from a low grip upward, slashing the dwarf from his belt to his brow.

Out of Character:
-Quickening the Blur spell via metamagic and then doing a GFB attack.

-Shoulder slam just for fun describing the attack, no mechanical impact intended, it's just how I pictured him lunging at his target with a low shoulder and then a upward sweeping swing.

-Rolling some pairs of dice for the Dungeon Master if Velon is hit this round to see if concentration on Blurr is broken. Will throw away if not needed this round and reroll next. (Didn't want to see result of dice rolls before stating whether to keep or discard rolls.)

*Will NOT pop shield this round if hit by any of the three dwarves around Velon. (May still pop shield if Tiamat herself appears! Dungeon Master discretion.).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I think I screwed up the Magic Missile Dice rolls so I am redoing them below just in case.

Attached Image Edited: ChristianD on 2nd Aug, 2017 - 8:09pm

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Thanks for that opportunity Daishain. Lia will use her bonus action to draw her short sword and she will attack instead of dodge. She will strike at the one directly in front of her.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 413 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Daishain,

Who are we waiting on to post? This is starting to drag. Let us know so whoever it is can post. They may not even know they haven't posted and action. Thanks.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Aug, 2017 - 3:22pm

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Waiting on Thomas/Geoffroy at present, I'd intended to post this afternoon regardless. He posted round 1 and 2 actions a while back but those have been used.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Out of Character: Geoffroy said a few days ago:

"Out of Character: Still, not feeling very well so I am heading to bed. That should be enough actions for a couple of turns, though he can also provide healing and immediate attention to whoever is badly hurt. Passing leadership to Lia I guess."

So, safe to assume he's on healing duty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 413

The light in the tunnels intensifies briefly as Oswald's symbol emits a flash of radiance, washing over those nearby. Jack shouts encouragement to Poljen, who manages to score a single hit on the dwarves. Mari stabs at the same target, and he falls to his knees.

Lia manages to wound the dwarf before her, but Velon swings wide, the flames on his blade sputtering out uselessly. They each take a hit in response Seeing his sister in danger, Geoffroy roasts the dwarf in his armor with scorching rays, the body falls back limply. Poppo does much the same to the one threatening him.

Fay brings down the dwarf in front of him, but once again the space is filled by the man behind the newly dead. Cratol meanwhile keeps fighting. When a dwarf tries to fill the gap in the shield wall in front of Poljen, he interferes, wounding them fairly badly in the process. He takes several hits in return, driving him to the ground.

A large glowing runic circle appears in the intersection, cast by an apparent mage from behind Silas' wall, who in turn says, "Summoning circle! I can't interfere, be ready!"

[Cratol just took 23 damage, which I believe drives him into unconsciousness. Lia takes 12 damage, Velon 9. Missing a man on the line, the northern shield wall did not advance this round. Summoning circle marked in blue on the map Source 6j]

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 3rd Aug, 2017 - 11:39pm

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 413

Cratol smiles as he is able to break a opening in the shield wall before taking a few hits that drives him to the ground. As unconsciousness takes him he hopes that his companions are able to exploit the opening he has made.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.