Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 414 of 1199

Geoffroy considers the situation, searching - Page 414 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256550
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 414

Out of Character: : While I am hoping that some of our queries to Daishain might result in the duergar having suffered another casualty or two, it won't really change what Poljen does, so here goes…

In Character: :

Poljen's grin widens as the dwarf drops to its knees in front of him and slumps against the wall. He quickly steps forward and casually bats it over with his shield and starts attacking with renewed vigor against the duergar that was right behind it. "Your turn, lad" he says with a slight sneer, then calls out, "Jack, with me!"

Out of Character: : Move up to K11, going to use Reckless Attack on the foe in K10,leaving the one in L11 to be tag-teamed by Jack and Mari… I love it when rogues use one another for Backstabbing… it cracks me up! Now I have to edit to add my dice rolls… man I am getting senile in my old age.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 3rd Aug, 2017 - 8:00pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack shouts his reply to his burly comrade-in-arms and swoops next to Mari in the same breath: "Right here with you, big feller… hey, mind the half-portion with the spikey helmet there!", he adds as Poljen wedges himself against yet another opponent.

As he circles the other dwarf with Mari, both of them feinting around the Duergar encumbered with his metal shield and jumping in and out of range of his attacks, the amber-coated spy throws a wide grin at the younger assassin: "Let's see your moves, Tiger ! You with me ? To the count of three: One… Tw… ", before getting to "Three", he dives under the grey gnome's guard and attempts a low cut with his rapier.

Out of Character: still backing out Poljen with Help (So I would guess: advantage on his second roll, as it stands ?), and attempting sneak attack (Although not too sure how that works out with two back-stabbers attacking together…). Shame I had to give up my first attack rolls, let's see if luck stands… here goes !

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:09pm

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oswald sees his ally fall, and calls out; "Sermo qui sanat." The words soothingly fill Cratol's ears, stirring him back awake.

He pushes back with his shield once more, then looks skyward; "Ok Lathander, you still think I am not fully ready to be a priest. I get that. You think there is too much evil rogue still in me. I understand. Heck, your probably right."

He takes a moment to wipe the swet off his brow. "But there are a lot of people here that I'd like to keep my promise to, so if you could please kick up the damage output a little, I'd appreciate it." He raises his hand to the sky and calls out; "Sacrum flamma." And a light pours down from the ceiling, into the Duergar infront of Cratol.

Oswald looks behind himself long enough to notice the glow of the runic circle. "Geoffroy! Quick, summon a Flaming Sphere in the circle!"

Out of Character: I use my bonus action to cast Healing Word on Cratol. Heal d4+2.

I cast Sacred Flame on the Duergar infront of Cratol (L9). D8 Radiant DMG. The target gains no benefit from cover for this save.  Spell DC 13 Dexterity save. No DMG on save.

Athletics for holding the shield line.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 414 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia grunts as the weapon impacts her side. She looks with concern as Velon takes another blow. Holding her shield up she calls upon Sune to bring fire down upon the Duergar in front of her. Fire reigns down from above on her enemy. She then asks Sune to heal her companion and the holy symbol on her shield shines and light shimmers towards Velon helping to knit him together. Noticing the summoning circle she cries out to Velon, " Make haste. We must finish this now. More enemies are coming. "

Mari grins at Jack. She grips both short swords firmly and goes high as she sees Jack go low. Mari drives the blades up towards his chest as hard as she can.

Specific Action: Casts Sacred Flame as action and healing word as bonus action.

Out of Character: : Mari will already have advantage since Jack is engaged with the same enemy. They will both have advantage. Maybe he can aid Cratol before he is taken out this round again *wink* She will be striking with advantage and sneak attack.

I forgot all about sacred flame. She should never use her sword again. Her spell save D.C. Is 14. Lia will recover 3 hit points due to life domain divine healer.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:12am

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay sees the dwarf in front of him go down with some satisfaction but upon seeing Cratol go down that satisfaction disappears. He yells, "No!" And he continues to attack with renewed vigor. He sees the new dwarf move forward into the space recently occupied by his fallen foe and he attacks him, grimly trying to hack his way to Cratol. He attacks him with his Sun Blade and other blade. Afterwards, he gets in his parrying stance. Hoping Poljen can break the line, he sings a song of inspiration and sends it to him. All the while, he maintains his concentration on the dwarf in the heated armor, hoping to finish him. If he drops this foe he will immediately try to step into the gap created.

Out of Character: +1 to AC thanks to his parrying stance for his reaction. Fay provides a d8 to Poljen for inspiration.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:09am

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Relieved that the duergar threatening him and Elyria had been dispatched, Poppo turned to survey the battlefield. Just then, he saw the summoning circle appear to the northeast of him. Quickly, he moved his way over to the northwestern corner of the centre area of the t-intersection and then cast another Grease spell onto the floor of the summoning circle area.

Out of Character: : Casting Grease on N, O 18 and moving to J17.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 414

Okay, let's see if Fay can use some of his luck to hit the Dwarf in front of him one more time. If he does it's 23 damage… pretty good round.

4th Aug, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 414

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy considers the situation, searching for where he was most needed so as to help his companions where needed. He had been struggling to get into a better position and get a better idea on the situation. He hears a call for Flaming Sphere and the circle where it needs to be cast now that he can see it.

Specific Action: Geoffroy will cast Flaming Sphere on the Grease, since that seems to be the strategy.
Out of Character: Apologizes for how long it took for me to get back, ready to make a few posts though I am not sure where everyone is.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:07am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Flaming S. (Damage) on D6 (+0): 6, 4 (2 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.