Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 425 of 1199

Oswald, realizing that the others are not - Page 425 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2017 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255581
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 425

Still huddled in the shadows against the western part of the corridor, Jack lowers his crossbow and inspects his surroundings, trying to see if any of his scattered bolts have survived impact in the thin light of Poljen's magic stone.
He gives a low whistle towards the panting barbarian and his comrades close-by as he whispers: "What's the command, crew? Should we retreat now or push on and back up Silas ?".
Then, after a small pause he turns towards Geoffroy to see what their leader's decision is… and that's when he spots the creeping petrification on the cleric's body.

"Oh, no." He calls out to the others: "Everybody, get to Geoffroy ! He's in trouble "

Out of Character: Perception or Investigation check to gather some unbroken bolts (Not sure which one applies here).
.

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 11th Aug, 2017 - 5:58pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay sees the gorgon go down and one of the gray dwarves run off in the opposite direction with some relief. Then Jack's words come through and he turns. "God's" he says. "Poljen" he calls, trying to break through the big man's frenzy. Louder this time, "Poljen, Geoffroy, something is wrong with Geoffroy. Poljen, come here, something is happening to Geoffroy!"

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia sighs in relief as the gorgon finally falls. Before she can savor the triumph a call rises. Hearing Jack call out she races over to Geoffroy.
Her face expresses dismay as she looks at her friend. " Geoffroy.. " She looks to the others. " There must be something that we can do. " Lia purses her lips as she thinks frantically.

Mari will hold her position and continue to keep watch on Silas. Hearing the call for help she moves up beside Silas and peers towards where everyone is gathering.

11th Aug, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 425 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Its fine, I can go back with Silas," Geoffroy says, looking to those he had come to see as his friends and companions. He also looks to Elyria as well, seeing her fear and worry, "The petrification is taking effect, it can be countered but you will need to continue the mission." With his joints stift, it was getting difficult to move about by he tried to stay in motion so as to perhaps slow the progression a bit.

The Morningliege seemed calm, though he did worry for his companions and others who had joined in the journey. Looking to Fay and Velon, he says to the half-elf, "Though it may not matter as much at this point, you both have my approval to be treated as a members of the Silver Blaze." Geoffroy didn't want this to be left unsaid, as he did feel they had gotten to the point to be counted as members.

He knows that the petrification will continue to grow until he was but stone, causing Geoffroy to reassure his companions, "I will not die, I believe Lathander still has need of my service. Please, all of you, run while you can and make sure that vile wyrm doesn't reach her goals." The cleric reaches his hand out to his sister, moving his hand across Elyria's face to wipe away the tears beginning to form.

Looking to Lia, he will add, "I have grown to deeply respect and admire you so you truly are a rare beauty. I just wish I had more time." Geoffroy did wish that he hadn't been so focused on things, and spoke with the wood elf more often.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Aug, 2017 - 11:51pm



Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Silas says, "What is going on? Geoffroy is afflicted? Their priest is not yet finished, warn me before I trip over something."

Silas turns the corner and walks carefully south, he seems to have at least some sense of where he's going, in spite of still seeing through the Gorgon's eyes instead of his own.

Stopping not far from Geoffroy, he says, "Fight it if you can, but if you cannot, do not fear. You will awake once more, I swear it."

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen growls. "Not while that priest still lives! I will go finish him, if the gorgon does not. And if someone needs to carry Geoffroy out of here, I will do it." He turns to the leader of the Silver Blaze and says, "You have my word, you will leave here in one piece, and I will keep your sister safe!" With that he turns and runs south down the hall, looking for a target.

Out of Character: : Moves south, and if he does not see the priest, will attack the fleeing duergar. If he spots the priest who is within range of his Bonus Dash, the attacks go to the priest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 425

Cratol Looks about and waits for everyone to head north like we need to be going. He sees everyone gathered about someone so he heads that way to see what the hold up is. Once he sees what is going on he sreps forward. "You have been a great leader. I look forward to working with you again once you are back whole. Good luck." He looks around. "We do need to keep moving."

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 425

Oswald, realizing that the others are not joining him, turns back to the group. Seeing them so spread out, with people heading in all directions, his eyes focus on where most of his allies have gathered. Seeing the situation he turns to Lia. "Lady Lia, I take it this means your in charge. What's the orders?"


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.