Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 44 of 1199

Cratol listens to Poljen when he says he will - Page 44 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256673
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 44

Lia hears the hum and tries to jump back but is too late. She feels excruciating pain as the electricity shoots into her body. The cleric can't move as the current surges through her. At last the current sends her flying away from the tent. Lia lands face down on the ground, smoke wafting upwards. Her body aches. The wood elf can't think straight and doesn't know where she is for a moment. She just feels great pain.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After hearing the pop of electricity and the thud of Lia's body hit the ground, Cahleth emerges from Miller's tent to survey the scene. After checking to make sure Lia is OK, he walks over to Linn's tent and asks, "How do we avoid what just happened?" (If Lia is conscious and simply injured, I'll let her be… I know she's tough and doesn't need Cahleth stepping in to "Help" her. If she's knocked out, I'll use a medicine kit charge before proceeding).

Upon being given and uttering the pass phrase, Cahleth enters. He tries to pick the lock, hoping to have similar success. While fiddling with the mechanism he shares to those gathered what was uncovered in the other chest. "Looks to be some valuables for sure. Perhaps someone with a more discerning eye should have a look."

25th Jan, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy nods, turning to consider the altar has he thinks back to his time of study. He kneels to take a closer look, focusing on this and not noticing as Sar'ai does to look for anything else that might be of value in the tent.

It will come to a surprise when the cleric hears the discharge of electricity from the entrance, causing him to turn and see as Lia is sent flying backwards though most of this was obscured by the tent itself.

Geoffroy rushes to his feet, before heading to the door, yet pausing and saying, "Cobalt" just to be safe, before heading out to see just how badly hurt the wood elf was as he says, "Lia, Lia, are you okay? Can you speak?!"

He moves to check for wounds and begin casting a healing spell just in case.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 3:17am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Religion (proficiency) on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)
  • Cure Wounds on D8 (+2): 10 (1 roll)


Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 44 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Geoffroy recognizes the symbol Source 9o as one of the marks used to represent the goddess Tiamat, queen and mother of chromatic dragons. A war between her and her brother Bahamut was waged several hundred years ago, she lost, and has been imprisoned in the nine hells ever since. An uneasy truce has held between the twins' progeny since that event, much to the relief of the races caught in between them.

Lia is still conscious when Geoffroy reaches her, just not having a good day. His spell helps considerably.

Cahleth tries his hand with opening the chest, but he has no more luck than Sar'ai did.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 25th Jan, 2017 - 3:09am

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia groans as she remembers what happened. Seeing Geoffroy crouched down beside her she tries to speak but nothing is coming out. She then feels a healing surge of energy entering her body. Feeling much better she stands gingerly and looks at Geoffroy with a red face. " Thank you for your help. I should have known better " She looks away then back to the cleric. " I came here looking for you. We are going to burn the bodies of the murdered. I have other clerics lined up to help with the ceremony. They are not suited for this type of ceremonies as much as we are. Poljen and Targul are gathering firewood now. I need to go find something to help it burn. Are you able to help me in this matter Geoffroy?

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Jan, 2017 - 12:10pm

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Are you sure you are not in need of more healing my friend," Geoffroy asks the wood elf before nodding and saying to Lia, "Yes, I am willing to help afficiate the ceremony." Considering for a moment he adds, "As well perhaps a few ideas for such." He was already considering what may be needed for such and who may need to help.

Remembering how he had recognized the symbol on the alter, the cleric goes to Sar'ai before says softly as he places a hand briefly on the half drow's shoulder., "The symbol of the altar is that of evil goddess Tiamat, the queen and mother of chromatic dragons. She is the sister of Bahamut, but to say the least the two do not get along."

Looking to Lia, the Morninglord says, "When you are ready, we can discuss the details and see about maybe getting you some mending of wounds." Geoffroy was concerned for her, though his healing benefited the wood elf. He wondered waking his sister as well, feeling that perhaps Elyria may want to be able to at least watch as the ceremony takes place.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2017 - 2:32pm



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 44

The firewood was gathered, and Lia and Geoffroy had collected some liquids that would help get the blaze started. The members of the Silver Blaze find themselves together as they finish packing items onto the wagons and into saddlebags. Poljen stretches, his muscles pleasantly sore from all the exertion of the day.

"When this ceremony is done, I hope we can find some ale. I have never heard of a group of bandits that did not keep strong drink around." He pauses, then looks at Lia and Geoffroy. "I hope you saved some of the spirits for us to drink, and only use what is needed for the fire."

He looks at the group, and senses a certain tension in the air. He may be wrong as to the cause, but he knows of one possibility, and it has been on his mind anyway, so he decides to bring it up.

'My friends, before we go any further, I wish to say something. I know we have talked a few times about who should be the leader of the Silver Blaze. Well after today, I wish to nomin… nominin… I wish to put forward Cahleth's name to be our leader. He has been clever and decisive. I know he also has loyalties to the Harpers, but if he vows to try to keep us first and foremost, I will trust him."

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 44

Cratol listens to Poljen when he says he will support Cahleth as their leader. He looks around to the others to see what their reaction is before he says or acknowledges as to what he thinks.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.