Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 443 of 1199

Poljen removes the necklace that Silas loaned - Page 443 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 443

Having missed most of the conversation, Poljen looks a bit confused. "Fay considers my muscles beautiful? Odd for him, though beautiful they are." He glances at Mari. "I expected him to sing more of Mari, than me. But I am flattered never the less. Thank you, Fay. But you must know you are not my type." He finally lets the grin appear on his face. "Ha! Though I love Fay like a brother now! I must have you undergo initiation into the Snow Leopard tribe one of these days." He pauses, looking the bard up and down. "You just might survive it! Ha!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon feels a tingle through his hand, and the hemisphere under his hand softly glows. The same is true for Silas, who formally intones something in Dwarvish. For those who can understand, he says, "Unseal and open, for allies of the kingdom."

The stone shudders and splits, swinging outwards. Bright daylight spills in, stinging everyone's eyes, you can see a mound of grass and dirt that had built up in front of the door being forcibly shoved aside by whatever force is driving it.

You find yourself at the foot of a tall mountain. Well to the South, beyond winding foothills, you can see a faint dot on the horizon, the port city of Waterdeep you left only yesterday.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay looks at Jack and smiles evilly, and starts to sing,

Poljen's biceps are huge
Pretty as Jacko in rouge
And his abs are so tight
They makes Jack's head go light

Now Jack's knee is pained
It might even be sprained
Worse than Poljen's little hurt
Where all that blood it did spurt

And please with this ditty
Fix Jacko's knee that is shitty
So he can keep apace
And not fall on his face
Out of Character: Fay casts healing word at second level.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:04am

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 443 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald pulls his hood over his face and looks down. "Well, it's back to blinded again." He laughs. "The irony of a cleric of the light, blinded by the sun." He smiles wide, with his mouth being the only thing the others can see.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol steps outside and takes a look around to see if anything is around that they may need to deal with before those that need a rest can rest.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia smiles again at Oswald. " Yes, there are some similarities. My personal story… I will give you the short version and sparevthe details. I ran away from my home in an elven settlement when I was but a child by the reckoning of my people. I ended up in Waterdeep penniless basically with no idea how to support myself. I resorted to stealing some purses but then I saw a priestess of Sune. Her beauty and carriage amazed. I had been told that I was beautiful and thought I could fit in. This would be an easy way to secure a future for me. "

One day soon after an opportunity presented itself. I managed to acquire a priestess' outfit. I knew that I could look the part and I am pretty good at assuming disguises. Acting carefully I was able to pose as a priestess of Sune for a short time. Needless to say, I was eventually found out. The clergy that caught me liked my appearance and gave me a choice to join them and eventually become a priestess of Sune. I had no other good option at that time so I committed to it. After a while I could feel the power of Sune and became truly devout. I serve her because she is worthy and I wish to, not because I have to. So… Geoffroy told me a lot about Lathander. You can add to that if you wish. Also, I'm curious how you became a servant of Lathander. I have heard you were a thief before. I'm sure your tale is most interesting. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 443

"Maybe… But it isn't a pleasant one. I ran away myself, I... I don't want to go into the details." He pauses, his hand raised as if to push away the memory. "Needless to say it was unpleasant."

"I took to homelessness well. I knew where to get what I needed to survive, most the time. One night some guys asked me to watch the alley for them while they did a job. I said sure, and when they paid me my cut I asked to join them."

"That eventually led me to adventuring. I would… ." He laughs. "I still loan my services out to groups that need them." His smile widens. "That led me to Zerill. I have never met another like Zerill. He is so full of light and wisdom. He can truly make me laugh… he's my best friend."

The smile fades a little, but holds strong. "I got paired in his group and he told me about Lathander. I had never heard of such a being, not from where I was from. But I had seen his power through my friend, I believed."

His face becomes more somber. "Zerill also told me about self improvement. He showed me that I was doing things the wrong way. That my actions were impure." He looks at Lia, his eyes showing his true youth behind his scars. "I did horrible things." The silence goes for too long and Oswald realizes that his words can be heard by the entire group; he suddenly speaks up, his words hurriedly spewing out of his mouth; "Well, then I decided to become a cleric, he sent me to the school he trained at, and I got out of training a year ago."

Not looking at anyone her walks out the doors and down the path.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 18th Aug, 2017 - 5:38am

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 443

Poljen removes the necklace that Silas loaned him and holds it out to the shape-shifting dragon. "I assume this is where we will part ways, yes? You will first take Geoffroy to Waterdeep for aid, then move to the swamps to distract your dark brethren, while we head for our target. I wish you safety and luck on your journey, and I hope to see you again, soon."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.