Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 444 of 1199

Cratol looks behind him. I am here ahead of - Page 444 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 444

Jack listens intently at Fay's ironic tune of healing, as he feels the healing warmth spread through his being and focus in a gentle warmth on his knee, that quickly mends.

He slaps the bard on his back: "Now, that was a true show of skill and rhyme, Master Songster ! And my knee does feel better, my many thanks… Now, I just have to find me some rouge and a small bandage for my hurt manhood."

The rogue smiles widely: "Poljen, you may take Fay to join the Snow Leopards if you wish, but not before I borrow him for a tour of Baldur's Gate taverns when this is all over: that man's got a way with words, I reckon there's a few places that would enjoy his skills. Ever heard of the Juggler's Contest in the Braided Mare, Faevalor ? You'd kill it there, I guarantee… you may even consider compiling your songs, I know a scribe that'll give you a discount on a special edition bound in gold leaf, remind me of it when we get there. If we get there, that is."

He blinks in the sunlight and takes a big gulp of fresh air, stretching his newly healed right leg as he sits on a rock to survey the surroundings.

" So, we did all this way underground, uh? No matter how many times I do this, I never cease to wonder at how many of these dark passages riddle the Sword Coast. By the gods, the whole of its mountains must look like a dwarven cheese underneath, methinks ! But I digress, Poljen is right: this must be when we part ways with our Noble Guide."

Out of Character: no use to deny it, group: Ninja's got the gift of the proverbial gab, I bow respectfully *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 18th Aug, 2017 - 12:38pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay listens to Jack and laughs heartily, "Fer certes I would travel with ye to Baldur's Gate. And well taken Master Scout."

Then he looks at Poljen and becomes serious, "Twould be an honor to join the Snow Leopards. Whether that was jest or no… even if the task cost me life, the end would be glorious. Mayhaps bards would one day sing of me and me foolish failed attempt."

Then he walks to Mari and whispers, "As sure as rain falls from the sky I'd much prefer thee in rouge over Jack." He smiles and shoots her a friendly wink.

18th Aug, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will seek to move out of the way of the second net while cutting herself out of the first with one of her daggers while cursing the creatures in elven. The dark elf feeling herself start to panic inside as she tries to avoid being captured or killed and she calls out to any who might be able to rescue her.

Specific Action: Perhaps a bit of both actions, yet if she can only pick one it will be cutting herself out of the net.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:30pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Acrobatics on D20 (+3): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 444 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Zarra makes some progress in freeing herself, but cannot quite get loose before the second net wraps around, and the Bullywugs bring their clubs to bear, clubbing her into submission. Darkness claims her

A moment later, or perhaps an eternity, Zarra awakes once more. She finds herself staring at a dirt roof only about four feet above her, lit by some nearby fire. She is lying on bedding that would be quite comfortable were it a little longer, rather than allowing her legs to drape over the end.

Her head hurts badly, as does the javelin wound in her shoulder, and what feels like a puncture wound in her thigh. It is this last which hurts most, a hot throbbing ache which speaks of a deep infection, or perhaps poison. But she does not feel any bindings limiting her movements.

[1 critical and 2 normal hits right off the bat chewed through Zarra's surprisingly low HP pretty quickly.]

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Aug, 2017 - 5:59pm

18th Aug, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Once she was able to get her bearings as best she can and be at least a bit steady with her movements, Zarra will try to sit up and check to see if she is able to use her arms and legs. If she can, the drow's hand will quickly move to her neck to see if she still has her pendant. The rogue will do what she to ignore the pain until having a better idea of her situation.

Out of Character: Suprisingly low hit points? I intended to go average for rogues when calculating hit points. Also, how much was actually lost?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:51pm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Noticing that noone else followed him out, Oswald stops and awkwardly looks around in nervousness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 444

Zarra takes stock, and realizes that under a blanket, she is wearing nothing aside from bandages over her wounds. They appear to be neat and clean aside from a little blood.

She looks around, finding herself in a small cave. There's a small fire burning in a far corner, and her clothing has been draped over a pole suspended nearby, apparently to dry them. They appear to have been freshly cleaned.

The rest of her gear, weapons and pendant included, is piled in a neat stack by her head. They too appear cleaner than the last time she saw them.

A tiny chair and writing desk sits on the other side of the chamber, a few papers, writing utensils and other trinkets on it. Both pieces of furniture appear made to fold up for travel. A small hole in the wall by her feet leads to a tunnel angling up. There's also a travel chest nearby, likely containing other belongings of the one who occupies this space.

In testing her limbs, Zarra finds that her wounded leg is responsive, but flexing the larger muscle group causes a great deal of pain. Everything else seems to be working properly.

Out of Character: A rogue has d8 hit dice, for level 6, the average with a con mod of +0 would be 33 (8+5*5). You ended up taking 25 damage in that first round, which the increased HP pool would have let you stay up after, but I went ahead and rolled a second round of attacks against you and ended up with 16, more than enough to finish the job. With luck, the extra round might let you manage to drop one before getting clubbed down anyways, but there's no major change in outcome.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Aug, 2017 - 7:30pm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 444

Cratol looks behind him. I am here ahead of you Oswald. If you are waiting for the others come look about with me and see if there is anything dangerous out here.

Out of Character: Thomas average for a rogue is a d8 thus it is 5 per level on average. So 5 times 5 is 25 and 8 for the first level would be 8 thus without constitution bonus you would have 33 hit points.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.