Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 445 of 1199

Cratol will relax and sit where he can watch - Page 445 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2017 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 445

Lia grins happily as sunlight is visible. She steps out into the light and stretches her arms. " Great job everyone. It could have been much worse. I believe the consensus was to take a bit of a rest here before traveling further. We should make sure this area is safe first. This would be a good time for a scout or two to scale a little higher ground and make sure there aren't any enemies or other dangers close by. . Any volunteers?"

Mari has an annoyed look on her face when Fay speaks to her. She then grins. " I don't know how true that statement is. After all, you just sang to Jack and never have to me. ""

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Aug, 2017 - 9:58pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He turns towards Cratol, his hood still covering his eyes. He smiles, purely at first and then sarcastically. He laughs to himself. "I'm not much good out here now either. I'll go keep an eye on the tunnel."

He turns around and walks back inside before taking off his hood. He positions himself against the wall to be able to rest and keep watch behind them.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:43pm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon walks out with a wide smile and closes his eyes, soaking in the sun. After a few moments he opens his eyes again and approaches Silas. He returns the glove but also asks "Should we shut the door somehow?" He sticks around to chat with Silas before the group parts ways.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 445 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay walks out near Jack and Mari and squints a bit as his eyes adjust to the sunlight. "Tis bright and it hurts me eyes just a bit… but love it I do nonetheless."

Out of Character: Fay would volunteer to go up and be a lookout but he needs to stay close by so his Song of Rest can help heal the party. Everyone who rolls a healing die and hears it will get an extra 1d6 in healing.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Silas still has his hand on the pedestal, he states, "The doors will shut and reseal a few dozen breaths after I lift my hand. If everyone could exit… "

The group finds the area outside the door to be quiet and free of apparent threat. The door itself is nestled into a quiet spot on a tough to scale ridge. Resting here should be fine.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen finds a large rock and sits down to rest. He keeps any eye open for trouble, but is grateful for the rest.

Out of Character: : 2 dice of HP for Poljen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 445

Fay sings his Song of Rest while everyone recovers.

Out of Character: Everyone who rolls for HP can roll an additional d6.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 445

Cratol will relax and sit where he can watch for anything or anyone trying to approach their position while remaining unseen from them.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.