Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 446 of 1199

Poljen takes the amulet and slips it over - Page 446 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2017 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256239
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 446

Out of Character: Thanks Ninja. Going to roll one paladin hit die plus Fay's rest.

Velon will be having a private chat with Silas, sitting with the group and tending to his wounds, weapons and armor, and having a bit of his rations and water.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Poljen is now back to 70, plus whatever the song is about to grant him. Thanks!

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mari relaxes against a rock as she tries to prepare herself for the next step of their journey.

Lia grins at the rest of the group. " Simce everyone else is resting I think I'll take a look around. " She takes her broom of flying off of her back and zips up to the nearest high point. Lia will fly close to the groun to not draw any attention and will take a look around for a few minutes before flying back down.

Out of Character: : She will try to get the lay of the land and look for anything unusual. Lia will act very carefully to not appear visible to others far away.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Aug, 2017 - 6:37pm

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 446 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : I didn't see Mari respond to Poppo. Not sure if this was an oversight on my part or Ky's. If she intentionally didn't I can roll with that. Just looking for a direction to go with my next post *smile*.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari laughs as Poppo speaks. " Thanks for your concern Poppo. I feel better now. It was a most terrifying thing. To feel that you are about to die being swallowed up by a huge worm… I can't even… " She turns a little pale as she is speaking. " As for you and stabbing… You have pretty much proven yourself now. I don't think you will require stabbing after all. " She grins then continues," I shouldn't get too hasty though. We still need to hold judgement on you until you prepare us a feast. " Her blond hair blows in the breeze as she laughs.

Out of Character: : Thanks for the reminder. I have been busy and it has made keeping up with everything a little more difficult.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The group rests from their fight with the Worm, and remain undisturbed throughout.

When they are ready to continue. Silas stands and addresses everyone. "Remember, Jad is waiting for you along the High road to the north with your skiffs, the maps you have show where. Once there, wait until early tomorrow morning to enter the mere, I will begin my distraction on the south edge of the swamp then, drawing Voaraghamanthar and Waervaerendor away from you. I am afraid I cannot say for certain what you will encounter in there, and will most likely be unable to help if there is trouble. Be careful, keep those amulets on day and night, and don't assume anything is safe."

He turns away a bit, cracking his knuckles, "We're a little behind schedule, so let me help speed you along"

He makes a complicated series of gestures and chants words of power. A very large summoning circle appears, humming as multiple figures coalesce within. When the circle vanishes, a dozen horses stand before you. At least they look like horses. Their bodies are misty and insubstantial, light grey smoke given shape. At least the saddles and tack they are wearing appear solid enough. Silas appears a bit tired afterwards.

"Going to feel that in my bones tonight. Take a steed, they can run faster and farther than any natural horse, but will dissipate not long after dark. Be cautious, such speed can be dangerous if mishandled."

Out of Character: To calibrate you on the difference in speed, These things can gallop at about 40 mph, and maintain that pace throughout their summoned period. A good horse can manage 30 MPH, but only for a very brief period. Traveling pace is closer to 5 MPH, less in unfavorable conditions. 40 MPH is pretty slow by the standards of a society used to cars, but quite remarkable to your characters.

P.S. Thomas, if you missed it, the response to your last post is on pg 444.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 20th Aug, 2017 - 12:15am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 446

As the doors close, Oswald hurries back out of the tunnel, giving Silas a wry look, though it is hidden by his goggles. Upon hearing mention of the amulet, Oswald quickly retrieves and put his on; having forgot it during their travels.

He mounds the horse cautiously, hoping his blindness doesn't slow down the group too much.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 446

Poljen takes the amulet and slips it over his neck. "Thank you, Silas. For all your help. I promise you we will make all your efforts not go to waste." He tentatively mounts the horse and waits for the others so they can head for their rendezvous at the swamp's edge.

Out of Character: : In case anyone else forgot, these amulets will help hide our presence from some undead.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.