Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 447 of 1199

Zarra finds that her things in the backpack - Page 447 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 447

Cratol dons his amulet and then warily gets on a horse. He waits with the others ready to go on. He hopes he can keep from falling off the horse.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia says farewell to Silas as well. " Thank you so much for all your help. We wouldn't have made it this far without you. Do be careful Silas. Hopefully we will meet again very soon. " Lia places the amulet that he provided around her neck. She studies the horse curiously for a moment before approaching it cautiously. After a moment she attaches her broom of flying to her steed's flank and mounts up. " I trust that everyone is feeling better now. We need to take full advantage of these steeds that Silas so kindly provided. "

Mari also secures the amulet around her neck. She smiles at Silas and speaks very softly to him before turning away and mounting her steed.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:00am

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jack is back in full form after his rest and sends Silas a wave and a grateful nod of the head as he mounts his ethereal horse: "Don't you worry, boss, I'll keep a keen eye on this motley crew here. Oh, and nice moves with that worm by the way: cost me 2 silvers, but well worth the money. You gotta teach your man Jack some of these tricks if we survive this… which we will ! We're professionals, which is why you trust us… Right ? Please, tell me I'm right."

He gets closer to Oswald and nudges him: "Kid, I reckon Miss Elvish Goddess has got the means to take these darn goggles off whenever she comes back from her broom flight of fancy. Want me to get her attention for ye ? Just say the word !"

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 20th Aug, 2017 - 5:18am

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 447 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Silas puts a hand on Elyria's shoulder, "Come on, let us go take your brother to those who can restore him. Our path is a bit shorter than theirs, but I see no reason to delay."

The pair get on their own mounts and begin riding south. Silas shouts back, "Farewell, and good fortune! We shall meet again, I am sure of it!"

The road north is yours, and appears to be clear.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Aug, 2017 - 12:31pm

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon too mounts up and ensures his amulet is around his neck.

"Best of luck to you and Geoffroy both, Elyria. We will see you again soon."

Velon rides over next to Jack. "You'd bet against that guy?" he says with a smirk.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oswald give Jack a slight smile. "I've already had that conversation. It will have to wait til the morning, until then I'm stuck with them."

His smile widens. "Til then I'll just have to relay on you pointing out any big logs in my path. I'll try to stick close as we travel. Seeing you bob up and down on a big horse is easier to spot then the path ahead of me." He laughs to himself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 447

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra finds herself confused, not only on where she was but on how it seems that she was well taken care of after her run in with the bullywags. Admittedly, that burning pain from her thigh was definitely going to to be issue so she needed to take care of.

Making sure the blanket is still covering her, the drow will put on her pendant quickly before seeing if her healing potions were in still in the backpack. Zarra does keep attention for if anyone enters the room while keeping quiet as she looks through her things.

One thing Zarra does realize quickly though, is that she won't be able to go anywhere as long as her leg is in such pain. So either one of the healing potions with hopefully be able to take care the infection or poison, or she's going to likely be stuck there for a while.

Out of Character: My apologies for the delay, I'll be posting in my Introduction thread for what's been going on.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 447

Zarra finds that her things in the backpack appear to have been looked through, but otherwise are undisturbed. Her potions lie within.

She hears voices outside, high pitched, female. They're conversing in a language she does not know. The voices sound like they're coming closer.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:17pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.