Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 448 of 1199

Fay looks up at the dragon and thanks the - Page 448 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 448

Lia hugs Elyria tightly before they depart. " Take care of yourself Elyria. Fear not, Silas will restore your brother to you. I look with joy to the day that you two rejoin our company. You will be greatly missed. " She waves to them as they ride off. Studying them for a moment as they ride off she watches with a frown.

Turning back to the group her face is expressionless. " We must make haste to reach our rendezvous point tonight. I suppose everyone in their normal positions. Stealth isn't really our main priority, it is speed. If anyone needs any more healing, please speak up now. Otherwise, let us be off. By the way, I'm the temporary leader and I'm no dictator. If anyone has a suggestion or idea please feel free to speak up at any time. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Aug, 2017 - 4:05pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay wishes Elyria well and assures her everything will be fine with Geoffroy. He thanks Silas for his help and guidance, "We'd have not made it out of those wretched cavers without ye. I'm sure 'twas a time they were a sight to behold, but if I never seem 'em again 'twould be once too often."

Then he looks to Lia, "Amillë, where dost thou want me in line of march? Methinks as we near these dread swamps we should keep our guard up."

Out of Character: Sorry I haven't been up much. Went hiking and camping in the Appalachians.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The road north is wide and clear. The next few hours are spent traveling at incredible speed, as the horselike spirits take you faster than you might have suspected was possible.

There is not much traffic, but you do pass by a few very surprised travelers.

Near evening, you have a surprise yourselves. From ahead, a gold dragon wings their way south Source 9z

She dives, twists, and turns, coming out in a fast glide alongside you all. She dips her wing in salute, then climbs and turns again, heading south once more.

Zarra, the voices are coming closer, they're clearly about to enter the chamber. What is your response?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 448 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon looks in amazement as the dragon glides past and gives a bit of a bow, as best he can with his head from his steed at least, as Silas had taught him. He uses the Message spell to send "Hello, friend" in Draconic. He hopes he is interpreting the salute of this majestic being properly.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The reply comes to Velon's ears, it is a melodic and beautiful voice "Good fortune in the mere, I am Chasorth, I go to join my mate Irdeith. I hope to speak with you all properly soon enough."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Aug, 2017 - 1:10am

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen is a bit unnerved when the dragon first appears, but once it is flying alongside their spectral steeds, he stands in the saddle as it gallops along, and calls out, "Give them hell!" He waves once then returns to focusing on the road…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 448

Seeing the huge gold flying above makes Lia think for a moment of Leninthon. As her mind takes in that this is a friend, she has a huge grin on her face. Lia waves to the drake and continues north. She calls to her companions" It is nice to have some dragons on our side for once. "

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 448

Fay looks up at the dragon and thanks the gods that this one is on there side. He waves briefly and then grabs the reins again with both hands as they seemingly fly across the ground at a gallop faster than anything he'd ever encountered before.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.