Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 453 of 1199

Velon dismounts and greets Jad with a bow. - Page 453 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 453

Jad thinks for a moment while stirring the broth, "I won't lie, they might react badly. But they were willing to hear me out, only months after they had fought many of my cousins, seen them helping along a rather disturbing plot. My mistress has chosen to trust you, and they have reason to heed her judgement. As long as they are not surprised by you, I do not expect a major issue."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:45pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo sniffs they are when they are riding towards their meeting place. "Something smells good. Can't quite make out the spices though." His stomach reacted at the stimulus and gurgled loudly, bringing a flush to the halfling's face. "Guess, it must be close to mealtime. My tummy always knows!"

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay sees Jad and brings his magical horse to a halt. He waves at the Kobold. "Well met Master Jad, 'tis good to see ye here. Yer Master did us right whilst below ground" Fay says as he dismounts. He smiles at Poppo and catches a whiff of the food himself, "Yes, that smell is enticing indeed… although fer me it be getting off those demon steeds that brings the most pleasure. Being whisked around at such infernal speeds, 'tis not natural."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 23rd Aug, 2017 - 8:27pm

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 453 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol gets down off his steed. "I hope to never have to ride such a beast again. MY own legs will do."

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is alarmed at seeing kobolds at first but smiles as she recognizes Jad. Dismounting she removes her equipment from her steed. " Jad, it is a pleasure to see you again. We have been anxiously awaiting this moment. The timetable is still intact for this mission it appears. "

Mari dismounts hurriedly and with much relief. She stands with hands on the hilts of both swords eyeing the surrounding terrain.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:10am

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jad replies "Yes, though I am saddened to hear of Geoffroy. Master Irdeith passed the news to us through our Mistress."

"In any case, I would like you to meet my mate, Clara. We were handfasted last month." Jad smiles and draws the kobold at his side a little closer, giving her a quick lick on the side of her jaw.

For her part Clara ducks her head in embarrassment, then looks up and says, in somewhat broken Common, "Hello, we have a fish… fish meal, almost done. There another guest too, dark girl, dark elf. She's hurt."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 453

When Cratol hears about a injured dark elf he heads towards the cave "Sa-Rai is that you? Have you been injured on your journey to find the child you seek?" He speaks loud enough that any inside the cave would hear him coming to check on who he feels may be their friend from before.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 453

Velon dismounts and greets Jad with a bow. "Master Jad, very glad to see you. A pleasure Clara. You are too kind to feed us out here as well. We may be waiting another day to test Poppo's best skills! He still tosses a mean fireball though, so we'll keep him around." He gives Poppo a wink.

Upon hearing of the wounded girl he adds "We should be able to help her".

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.