Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 454 of 1199

Out of Character: : She wouldn't have - Page 454 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 6:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 454

Poljen smiles at the kobolds, but frowns upon hearing about a dark elf girl. Then Cratol begins calling out to see if it is Sar'ai, and he scowls. He remains silent for the moment, but hopes that this is not the drow they used to know.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It is Jad's turn to look a little embarrassed in response to Velon's comments, "Oh, uh, you may wish to let him have a stab at it today regardless and finish the stew off. I've never gotten a good handle on how much you folk cook meat. We usually just sear it a little."

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo smiles brightens at the word of the stew. He nods to Clara and says, "Show me the stew pot. I love the spices you are using. What are they? I like a little basil and oregano myself. Makes the dish tell a story. A good sear on the fish is good but don't use fireballs to do that," he says as he passes Velon.
As he walks with the kobold to the pot he says," Clara is such a lovely name. Best cow we had at the inn was named Clara. Always gave good milk and the cheese we'd make was superb. Do you make your own cheese? I bet you here some interesting cheeses out here. You don't try to milk those frog people do you? "

Reconcile Edited: ChristianD on 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:52am

24th Aug, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 454 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra heard an unfamiliar voice calling for someone by the name of Sar'ai, which confuse the drow but for the moment as strangers begin filtering into the kobolds' den or home.

She's nervous, but offers a wave before saying with a somewhat uncertain tone, "Greetings, I know not of this Sar'ai. The name is unfamiliar." The drow feels herself posed to flee if there's trouble, though Zarra knows she wouldn't get very far with her leg as it is.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack surveys the scene from a little distance, listlessly rubbing his stubble an scratching the back of his head:
"Oookay, so let's recapitulate here: we have not one, but TWO gold dragons, one of them shape-shifting into a spell-casting iron-clad fighter who crawls inside giant worms on a regular basis; friendly kobolds with the glamour of highborn aristocracy wearing shiny velvet robes; a mysterious and somewhat skittish drow with a skewered leg; and a soup-making contest. Sure. We should be fine. Nothing out of the ordinary at all… !"

He catches Oswald's eye before adding under his breath: "I knew we should have asked for more money for this !". Then, after a pause: "Maybe we should get these goggles off, you're starting to look like one of them frog people. Or maybe just my natural vivid sense of fantasy running wild… but still: let's get you sorted, eh?"

Out of Character:
Insight check to make sure everyone present is friendly and can be trusted (Especially focusing on the kobolds, the drow, and the innards of the stew).

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari looks with curiosity as they talk of an injured drow. While they have a terrible reputation, she has never met one before.

Lia scowls as the talk turns to a wounded drow. She doesn't go and check on her. Lia mutters about " drow scum. " She looks over at Jad. " I won't lie. I have a real problem with drow. I have never known one that wasn't evil. They are consumed with evil. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Aug, 2017 - 6:12am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2017 - 6:18am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 454

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Was Lia's words within ear shot of Zarra or was the wood elf still far enough away for only Jad to hear? Just want to know, as it will effect how the drow reacts or views the cleric.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Aug, 2017 - 6:19am

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 454

Out of Character: : She wouldn't have heard it. Lia hasn't moved from the road. She isn't checking on Zarra like Cratol is.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Aug, 2017 - 6:20am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.