Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 455 of 1199

(When Oswald walked into the cave) Only having - Page 455 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Aug, 2017 - 6:23am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 455

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Thanks, again I was just making sure so I don't make a mistake in such. I know at least a few have already walked in, I wasn't sure where Lia was.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oswald smiles at Jack. "No matter how much you may want to see my pretty face again, we'll still have to wait til dawn for Sune to grant Lia the spell to remove them. But thanks for the thought."

Overhearing both that there is an injured Drow as well as Lia's comment, after a brief sideways glance towards Lia, he says; "I've still got some spells saved up, I can go check on her." He smiles as he heads into the cave.

Seeing the girl, he does a quick once over scan of the room. Noticing the goggles, Oswald chimes up; "Nice pair, much better than mine. Though stylish, these tend to be a bit hard to get back off." He poses briefly and then laughs.

"The names Oswald Deepshadow, and if it's ok, I'd like to take a look at that wound and see if Lathander can help me clear that up for you."

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay has never met a Drow though he has heard of them. He listens to Lia and walks over to her, "Amillë, we have seen many strange things of late. Kobolds that are goodly, a Golden Dragon walking with us as a man and allowing himself to be eaten to help save us, a group of Wood Elves, who by all rights should be good, who would see all humans exterminated. Is not possible that there be one good Drow? Mayhaps we giver her a chance as Silas' mate seems to have trust in her. I will go in and investigate with the others." And with that he walks in trailing behind Mari.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 24th Aug, 2017 - 8:16am

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 455 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jad appears somewhat saddened by Lia's words. "I suspect you would have said much the same of my kind before meeting me. And I suspect you would state the same of chromatic dragons. Before this is over, remind me to tell you of Rezmus the Just, a blue dragon who led a nation to a golden age of peace."

"However rare the exceptions may be Lia, exceptions always exist. I do not yet know her story, and I cannot for certain claim she bears no ill intent at all, but this woman is obviously an outcast from her people. She is not a part of the depredations of the Drow, and has not been for some time. More than anything else, my mistress has chosen to trust her, and she is a better judge of character than any I know."

"For now, this woman is wounded, alone, and afraid. Afraid in part of exactly this reaction."

Poppo finds a rather apprehensive looking dark elf lying in the cave, along with a rather aromatic soup gently simmering near a fire, with a load of saltwater fish meat ready to be put in. Its a little on the spicy side, but well flavored. All that is left are to add a few last touches and judge when to add the meat. Fish cooks swiftly enough for it to be a last minute ingredient.

For those in the party other than Poppo, the cave is not the most comfortable to enter. Having been dug for kobolds, it is a few inches too short for the shortest among you to stand properly. Poljen in particular would have trouble getting in there.

If Zarra lets him examine the wound, it will require lowering her leggings, though she can preserve most of her modesty with the blanket. Oswald will find that the wound has infectious contaminants embedded deep where simple cleaning won't get them, not until the body's natural healing process forces them closer to the surface. A strong enough healing spell (L2 cure wounds) should be able to handle it in one go, forcing all the foreign bodies out as it works, but a standard potion would not be able to work fast enough.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seeing the dark elf, Poppo gives her a quick wave and a smile, "Hiya, thanks for looking after the pot. I can take it from here while Oswald helps you would with that tasty wound. Hope you are feeling better."

With that Poppo begins the finishing touches and then adds the fish at the appropriate time and watches for the time to begin serving it up. He will look about for a ladle and bowls while it cooks being careful not to spook the dark elf while she is being treated. If she makes eye contact he always tries to look friendly and unthreatening.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol looks at the Dark elf girl laying there. "Oh you are not Sar'ai. I am sorry for bursting in here. Please forgive me." Cratol turns and heads outside.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 455

Velon enters the cave but keeps bumping his pauldrons and then his pack on the entrance. By the time he enters those inside see him as a flustered mess, redder in the cheeks than normal even, as he is embarrassed by his clumsiness.

Once he takes a moment to collect himself, Velon will poke around a little looking for the injured woman. He leaves his sword outside and takes half a step into the room with a smile although he knows his size with his plate armor and tabard on along with his large quantity of red hair and beard may still be intimidating to some despite his good nature.

"Hello, I hear you are injured. May I come in? I may be able to help."

If allowed, he will enter and sees Oswald there looking at her leg. "How does it look? It won't heal properly, I hear? If it is disease or poison or something of the sort I'm sure Bahamut would banish it from here if we only ask."

Out of Character: Happy to use Lay on Hands to cure disease or poison, but Velon is also happy to stand back and see what Oswald has up his sleeve first. He may learn more about his new companion, even.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 455

(When Oswald walked into the cave)
Only having to lower his head a little, he thinks to himself with a smile; "It is always good to be a small rogue." His smile widens as the room opens up and his nose is filled with the pleasant scent of spiced fish stew.

He nods to Poppo before speaking to the Drow girl. He then removes his cloak, revealing the vestments of Lathander. As Velon enters, Oswald steps aside, but other than that, he doesn't approach the girl until given permission.

Out of Character: I'll wait until she replies to Oswald. I just wanted to expand my roleplay a bit. Also, Dungeon Master, could a get a general layout of the room. Thanks.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.