Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 456 of 1199

Lia looks at Fay in surprise. " I understand - Page 456 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 456

Cratol will walk about outside the cave and work on stretching his soreness from riding all that distance out. He is just glad he did not fall off. He will move to a clearing after a bit and go through his exercises and forms. He is a bit sad it was not Sar'ai in the cave.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The cave is roughly square, and the fire is in a slight depression across from the tunnel entry, where a thin flue carries off the smoke. The too short bedroll on which Zarra lies is to the right of the entry. The final corner is occupied by a folding desk, chair, and a few traveling chests.

Looking around, it looks as if this place has been here a while, but it does not look like Jad and Clara have been occupying it for more than a week. It has the feel of a waystation, used when needed, abandoned when not.

Overall, it looks rather spacious and comfortable for two kobolds who share a bed. But it is rapidly becoming crowded with five inside, three of whom are medium sized.

Clara shows Poppo where the bowls and utensils are. There's a stack of them well sized for his larger companions as well as a few more suited to himself and the hosts. He suspects it would be best to pass bowls to the outside rather than bring more people in.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Aug, 2017 - 4:54pm

24th Aug, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Oswald when he enters, she says involving his comment involving her goggles, "Yes, they protect my sensitive eyes during the day and allow me to see without pain to the light."

Zarra well allow him to examine her leg, using the blanket to keep yourself covered up a feel lowers her leggings with hesitation. She says sofly, "I hope you can heal it, even moving my leg is painful." The drow was still uncertainin present company, but tried to stay still.

She will offer a nod to Poppo, giving him space to work with the pot of stew. Zarra will watching momentarily as the answered ingredients and otherwise works on the meal that has been prepared. A look of confusion is offered on seeing Cratol enter and leave, as the drow thought perhaps he had mistaken her for another.

Turning to Velon, the drow says, "It matters not to me which, I would be appreciative either of your help. Which of you my feel would be more effective." Zarra is a nervous but is willing to allow the two to do what is needed.

Out of Character: Playing a character that's generally not supposed to talk much is interestingly proving to be quite the challenge. I'm trying to keep her words short and concise.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Aug, 2017 - 5:33pm

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 456 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Jack pokes his head inside the cave but quickly returns outside, seeing as how the small space is already stuffed with humanoids of all shapes and sizes.

He takes a few steps towards Lia and addresses her nonchalantly: " Maybe we should organize some sort of watch while they're all fussing over the soup and that drow girl… ". Noticing Lia's jaw set and her eyes harden at the mention of the wounded dark elf, he continues with a calming half-smile: "She doesn't seem aggressive or dangerous sofar, but I'll keep my eye on her, if you want me to. You can never be too careful. Talking of which: I'll take the first watch, I think."

Before turning his attention towards the edge of the marshy woods surrounding them, he turns back towards the priestess of Sune and flashes her his best smile, along with a wink: "Just save me some soup, will ye ? I trust our halfling Magus even less than a drow when it comes to leaving food scraps for friends and allies !"

Out of Character:
Perception check to keep watch, if needed.
Jack will slip his Ring of Mind Shielding back on, just in case (And hoping Barley's yammering doesn't distract him too much from the task at hand…).

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia is irritated as she sees others rush to aid the drow girl. She glances at Jad. " I will trust your mistress but not the drow. They bring great misery to this world. I have never met a drow that was worthy of trust. Maybe she will prove the exception. " She shrugs and looks away.

Responding to Jack she nods. " Of course Jack. We are in a dangerous area. You taking the first watch sounds wonderful. I will watch the second half of the night again to give everyone some rest. Please watch that Drow. That would make me feel much better if you do so Jack. You seem a very worldly and observant person. " She has a slight grin on her face as she continues. " I will save you some food. A halfling can't be trusted around food for sure. We can't have one of our newest companions going hungry. "

Mari stays back as she watches the drow girl cautiously. She doesn't seem too concerned as she eyed the injured stranger. Mari watches the others come to her aid.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Aug, 2017 - 7:56pm

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen gladly remains outside due to his height. He will also take a shift on watch, and is relieved when the drow is revealed to be someone other than Sar'ai. He is polite to Zarra, but not overly friendly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 456

Fay sees the press around the Drow and stays back, not far from Mari. Finally he looks at Mari and says, this is well in hand. I'll be checking on Lia."

He walks back, "M'Lady Mother, there are too many around the Drow to check on her and ascertain her intentions. I trust her not at all, but I'll not mistrust her simply because of her lineage. 'Twas a time I would, but now that path feels wrong because of my grandsire and our meeting. I want not to upset thee, doest thee understand?"

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 456

Lia looks at Fay in surprise. " I understand where you are coming from Ionneg. It is a hard thing to experience it. There is a big difference to me though. Humans have both good and bad among them. They aren't all bad. Drow are pretty much all evil. You might as well trust an orc. Your opinion is your opinion though. I will give her a chance but I do not trust her. She will be watched by people other than me. "

Out of Character: : I think she is being reasonable about drow. That is the big thing about Drizzt. He was The one non evil drow. They have a horrible reputation. Lia will give her a chance though due to meta reasons.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:17am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.