Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 458 of 1199

Jack almost chokes on a spoonful of fish stew - Page 458 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 458

Fay moves his bedroll near Cratol again, "I didn't know ye speak Elvish. 'Twas good to hear it spoken. I ask ye to give Lia time. 'Tis different fer us, being Half Elven and Half Human, living on the fringe of both. And mayhaps you more so than me. Me own life was fairly easy. But 'tis easier fer us to understand Zarra and accept. Fer Lia 'tis hard indeed. The Drow represent everything bad of Elves. And 'tis a reputation the Drow well earned."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Photobucket is charging for third party links so I can't see the map that was posted.

In Character: : Poppo ensures everyone else is served before he takes his bowl of stew. One he is seated though he has no problems polishing it off and has seconds should there be any. With his belly full of warm stew he listens to the plan for the next few days before rolling out his bedroll and curling up. Soon he is snoring softly.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Try this link instead if the other is not working. Source 8w
Not quite as appropriate as the other, but it should give you a good idea. For any curious, a penanggalen is a particularly disturbing variety of vampire, from asian folklore.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 458 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: No worries on who healed what for Zarra, happy to say Oswald and Velon both applied their various healing magic and it cleared up. (Get the impression Robertreaper isn't too concerned either.)

"Feel better?" Velon asks Zarra with a smile. "I'm Velon, nice to meet you. Shall we have dinner?"

Velon is sure to thank Jad and the rest for this last hot meal before their quest really begins. He grabs his sword once again and clambers his way back out through the doorway. He'll help watch and otherwise rest for the night. He is in awe of the barn sized head floating in the distance, and is sure to note Jad's advice on that matter.

25th Aug, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was thankful for the healing, and with Velon's words of invitation will join the others for dinner. Which, to her suprise, was actually the best meal that she's had in a very long tim. Home cooked meals will not generally something she have the opportunity enjoying.

She listens to the plans being discussed but keeps quiet. Zarra also considers the mood each of the strangers, sensing distrust from at least a few. Looking to the kobold who had taken her in, she offers that they sleep in their bed and shoe sleep outside.

Should be insistent, but also show that she was thankful. That and Zarra wanted to have a bit of space, overwhelmed by there being so many that she didn't know. Yet, to avoid arousing suspicion if she could, the drow will explain such purpose to Velon and Oswald before heading to bed herself saying, "I feel nervous and overwhelmed with so many near I don't know. I will be sleeping outside and nearby, but separate for some space."

Out of Character: Well if no one does know the goddess, I suspect Zarra will begin talking about her at some point when she feels that she can start opening up to the party.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:06pm

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen easily devours the fish soup with gusto, and as Poppo indicates, that if there is enough, he will gladly eat seconds, and possibly thirds. He looks down at the halfling and says, "I have always heard that your kind are powerful eaters, and your cooking skills are impressive. But we may have to have a contest of eating skills before too long!"

When the floating head creature appears he is visibly unnerved. "I have seen many unnatural things in my travels, but none as disturbing as that. If we face it in the end, then the Silver Blaze will make sure to destroy it. But if we can avoid it, our mission is more important."

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 458

Cratol looks over at Fay and speaks softly "Amin ant Quen i' lammen en' Tel'Quessir lait amin ar' Tel'Quessir ten' ron lammen. Ar' morwen aa' il deloth- Tel'Quessir ve' riima gwarth. Ile atara on- riima quetale en' men."

Out of Character: elvish for I need to speak the language of the people to praise myself and the people for their language. The daughter of the dark may not hate the people like her people. Your mother to give her account of her path.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:30pm

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 458

Jack almost chokes on a spoonful of fish stew when the Penanggalen rises on the horizon. He quickly regains his composure and falls back on another one of his dry comments to hide his discomfort:

"Good Lords !... But she is a beauty, isn't she ? Look at the size of that dangling liver, though… Poljen, I bet you won't even have to fight her, just get her a barn-sized jug of mead and you two'll be fast friends in no time !".
Then, almost under his breath: "... Or at least let's hope so. I'm REALLY not getting paid enough for floating shiny heads. Even with pretty powdered cheeks and whatnot."

Inside the rogue's mind, old Barley's rugged voice chuckles drunkenly, once again: ' Someone should tell her: Ma'am, you sure have a unique style, but the entrails are really a turn-off ! Hhahuhahahhar ! Ah, this'll be a great adventure son, cheer up ! AND we have BOATS now. My kind of gig, this is… Hhharhhar ! '

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 25th Aug, 2017 - 4:23pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.