Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 459 of 1199

"She's geared like any adventurer, - Page 459 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Aug, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 459

The Quiet Shadow says...

Before heading to bed even she had to comment saying involving the giant head that appeared into sight, "I've never seen such a sight." Zarra wonder what sort of magic would have been needed to create such a strange and disturbing creature, hoping she wouldn't have to find it.

Out of Character: It looked like people were heading to bed, didn't realize that there be more.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon sits with his feat up sharpening his sword after trying to hack through Duergar armor. "Well if you believe in balance in the world, that right there is enough to balance out the beauty of a thousand of those blessed by Sune. Yeesh!"

"Too much woman for you, eh Jack? She does look like she could use a kiss."

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo snorted and sat up abruptly, "Ah!" he yelled before realizing where he was,. "Oh, uh sorry about that. Bad dream."
Sitting on his bedroll he looked around the cavern. Seeing Zara he got up and plopped down beside her, "Hiya, I'm Poppo. So, are you one of those scary 'I must kill all-surface dwellers' drow or are you a nice one? I haven't heard of any but I suppose they must exist. My Uncle Felix said he met one once. Something about two swords and a big cat but he's prone to telling stories. One time he said he wrestled a bear to the ground with his bare hands! He was traveling from Baldur's gate.... "

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 459 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks surprised at Cratol's words. She blinks and then Fay speaks to her as well. Lia responds softly. " I understand how you two feel. I do not share the same feelings. Stories of drow were told to me as a child. Warnings of being visited by one of them if I did not behave. Stories of cannibalism and murder. Those aren't just stories. That's what they do. " She steps to the side and begins to meditate.

Mari listens to this and nods but remains quiet. She sets up her blanket and goes to sleep in a corner.

Out of Character: : Lia is switching out Sanctuary for remove curse.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:15pm

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Ye owe me no explanation Amillë. We have all heard the stories. Even in human settlements stories of the Drow coming to eat ye if ye do no listen to yer mother or if ye wander off abound. These stories must have a basis in fact methinks. Nay, I understand yer cause fer concern and the fact thee are now our leader makes this thrice as true" Fay says to Lia. "What guard shift would ye have me take?"

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia thinks for a moment. " Ionneg, thank you for always being understanding. The second watch is open. You can be on watch right after Jack. Please be mindful of any possible enemies. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 459

Jack huddles closer to Oswald as everyone is getting ready for some rest and whispers discreetly to his comrade: "So, what's your take on the new ashen beauty with the skewered leg, then ? You had a look up close, if you don't mind me mentioning it… you reckon she's legit ? Any hidden daggers, vials of poison or other niceties amongst her gear we should know about ? - don't start denying it, we both know that's the first thing you looked at: not her shapely legs, but the contents of her pack, am I right ? - maybe your new, happy god has some sort of trick up his celestial sleeves to tell if she's one of the bad sort, too. Detect Evil, isn't that what priests do ? Me, I'm not worried about her, I'll just keep her at arm's reach and stick my rapier into her of she misbehaves… but methinks our new leader has somewhat stronger feelings on the subject."

He stretches and makes ready to take on his first watch at the edge of their makeshift camp. He turns back towards his friend and grins: "Although, if you ask me, I can't figure out why everyone is getting so rilled up about a wounded drow, and acting like a giant glowing witch's head floating in the air and dragging its bloody guts all over the place is the most normal thing they've ever seen !" The wiry man shrugs, blowing a loose lock of copper-colored hair off his forehead: "The Glorious Silver Blaze !... Go figure."

The rogue then crouches in a quiet, lone spot just beyond the firelight and sits fiddling with one of his daggers, watching the swamp intently.

Out of Character: will stand guard hidden in darkness, hoping to get the drop on eventual intruders.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:41pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 459

"She's geared like any adventurer, and likely armed." Oswald shrugs. "I don't see what the problem is either. I've worked with Drow before on the 'rogue for hire' market. Whether those guys were good or not is another matter; but agreeing not to kill each other in our sleep is usually all you need."

After finishing his meal, Oswald heads off to the darkness surrounding the camp and prays. "Lathander, may your light guide those that have been lost on our journey, both friend and foe. May their next lives be brighter then the darkness they parished in." He pauses. "And may your light find it's way into the heart of our cleric of Sune, so that her inside is as beautiful as her outside."

As he returns to the camp he takes a moment to looks at the floating monstrosity and shutters before setting up his bedroll near the cave's kitchen; staying warm near the coals.

Reconcile Edited: Robertreaper on 26th Aug, 2017 - 1:33am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.