Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 460 of 1199

Cratol looks at the Drow girl, "While - Page 460 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 460

The night passes peacefully enough, if not exactly quietly. Noises from the swamp persist throughout, mostly the buzzing of insects, but some of them are indescribable.

A low and thick fog pours out of the mere in the hours before dawn, obscuring your sight beyond a dozen paces or so. Presently, the sun rises once more, the diversion orchestrated by Silas and Chasorth should begin soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen stretches with the coming of the dawn. Unless there is enough material for a real breakfast he will eat trail rations for breakfast then help with the loading of supplies into their skiffs and says to Jad and his mate, "Are you coming to lead us directly, or just help see us off? And once again, thank you for your help, and cooking, thus far." His new hand axe is on his belt.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol gets up feeling much better as he is now free of exhaustion. Looking about he finds a quiet place to do his morning rituals and exercises. Afterwards he sees the recently dark elf sitting off to the side. He walks over to her.

"Hello my name is Cratol. I am not much of a talker but you do remind me of a dark elf that was with us before. IF you are going through the mere mayhaps you can join with us to pass over safely. I can tell you that where we go is not a good place and we may not survive but helping you cross the mere is the least we can do."

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:24am

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 460 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay wakes feeling refreshed. He watches as Cratol goes over and talk to the Drow… "What was her name" he thinks to himself. "No matter, they'll be off soon and she'll be a distant memory and soon forgotten altogether." After he packs his belongings, rolling everything tightly to make it easier to carry, he heads over to Lia and Mari, "M'Ladies, might a gallant young gentlemen help either of you with packing yer belongings?"

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There is food for breakfast as well, nothing elaborate, just bread, butter, and boiled eggs. But its better than plain rations.

Jad says apologetically to Poljen, "I am afraid I would not be of great use to you in there. We can take care of ourselves, and Clara and I know a little magic, but it mostly amounts to a few tricks. We only managed to save the wounded drow thanks to the bullywugs being rather gullible."

His voice firms, "Besides, I will not have my mate going in there, especially not now, we think our first children are beginning to grow within her. Watching the edge of the mere with her is one thing, but this… "

Out of Character: In regards to Cratol's offer, the Mere dead ends at the ocean, which is the source of the brine water that fills it. Crossing it from here leads nowhere unless a ship waits on the other side for some reason. Jarra's route was along the high road, which skirts around the swamp.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:30pm

26th Aug, 2017 - 4:40am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I try not to be scary, but that's difficult giving the reputation of my job and the stores that have been built up around the drow," Zarra offers to the words that were spoken, before answering the question that was asked, "And I seek not trouble, nor do I seek to kill will bring harm simply for the sake of it. I hate those in my own race more than I have any strong feelings towards any above ground."

She was intrigued with Poppo's description of a dual welding drow with a big cat that was good, but he didn't seem familiar to her. That is, at least not yet. Perhaps Zarra would have the opportunity of learning more about such a drow.

With a sighs Zarra says, "I may be a drought, but I am alone. All I'm trying to do is to survive in a world that distrust and despised me." With that she turns away from Poppo so as to go to sleep, hoping he might leave her be.
-

The next morning came quickly, far too quickly though Zarra wasn't one to complain especially not after all that the mobile couple had done for her. On Cratol approach, the drow says, "I appreciate the offer, but I suspect at least a few of your party will not take too kind of view on me travelling with you."

Her gaze falls upon the would have cleric, having senses Lia judgement and distrust towards her though the two had yet to speak to each other. Still, Zarra will say, "Still, if your companions can be convinced I would appreciate the safety in numbers." There was a moment of pause.

Continuing, Zarra offers, "I... Dislike traveling alone and though I understand not many will have me, I always try to find those that I can journey with even if it's just until an assignment is complete." The drow looks to Cratol, before signing.

Out of Character: Now I know I've made the mistake a few times starting out with her name, but I would hope the Dungeon Master would be a bit better on getting Zarra's name right. Chuckles.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:43am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 460

Lia sniffs the breakfast aromas contentedly. She looks over at Oswald and smiles knowing that she can help him. Lia saunters over to him and nods. " I know that you are ready to shed those goggles. I am prepared to help you now. " She reaches out and touches his goggles and chants softly while gesturing with her free hand. Lia smiles happily as she feels Sune's energies flowing into the goggles. The young elfsteps back and looks at him. " That should free those of the curse. I hope that will help you. "

Specific Action: Lia cast remove curse upon Oswald's goggles.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Aug, 2017 - 6:48am

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 460

Cratol looks at the Drow girl, "While I can not speak for all of my companions I think that we can offer you some support in numbers. But first off what be your name I can not just call you drow girl."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.