Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 462 of 1199

Lia smiles as she hears Zarra respond. Turning - Page 462 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
26th Aug, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 462

The Quiet Shadow says...

Looking to Jack the drow offers a small smile of appreciation, though it does not seems to reach her eyes, before replying in Undercommon, "Thank You. I Shall Stray Not From My Path, Once It Is Taken." Still, she will focus on the situation at hand and say, "Though let's avoid the language of my birth."

The drow nods before closing her eyes, relaxing and opening herself to the spell without resistance.

Once it had taken effect, she answers, "Because I feel that I owe a debt to Jad and Clara for saving my life, and perhaps I can pay them back for their kindness by helping you," This was after a moment of thought, on why she might wish to go with them.

Continuing, the drow will offer this, "I never asked her name, but there was a kobold here before you arrived with golden scales and melodic voice. She said that it had chosen to trust me and asked if that trust well founded." Zarra wonder if what she is saying will make a difference, but feels that it couldn't hurt.

"My reply to her was that I seek to be able to trust, however slow that may be, and thus must do what I can to make sure others trust me," Zarra will look Lia in the eyes and say without hesitation, "Unless you attack me first, or try to bring me harm, I will not turn my blade against any of you. This I promise."

She will offer one last thing, "I know the sting of loss, and the pain of having someone I thought I could trust betray me." Zarra will not know of how the Silver Blaze was betrayed by a certain necromancer not so long ago, yet her words may ring with familiarity with many.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Aug, 2017 - 6:16pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay moves close to Lia and whispers for her ears only, "Mayhaps the Kobold be right… mayhaps. Ye should ask her purpose, why she just happens to be here when we are. And mayhaps ask her if she be in league with Tiamat. Ye can ask that and still not give away our purpose… although it be close. If she answers wrongly and we ask that question I fear we must take… drastic measure to ensure her silence."

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen listens as the group discusses the status of the drow woman. When Poppo mentions she is pretty, and Sune would probably approve, a sly grin breaks out on his face. {This halfing is very clever,} he muses to himself. When Zarra undergoes the Truth magic, Poljen listens to her words, and sees Fay whisper to their current leader, Lady Lia.

The barbarian finally speaks softly to Lia and Fay. "If this one is working against us, it is best we keep her close, under our watch. If she is not, then she will probably be quite useful. What I have heard of her kind, including Sar'ai, means they must be very tough to survive the Underdark. If she is neither for nor against us, well, we've had hirelings on our adventures before. But I will help enforce your decision." He waits for the lovely cleric of Sune to make her decision.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 462 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia hears Fay and nods thoughtfully. Noticing Poppo approach she listens and a hint of a smile appears. " You make great points Poppo. You are very persuasive. Using my own words against me. " She shakes her head ruefully.
As she is about to question Zarra a little more Poljen whispers to her. She listens intently and looks at him. Lia whispers back to him, " Good points. Thanks for your advice and support. "

Glancing back to Zarra once more she speaks. " Okay.. Zarra. Your answers thus far have proven noble. I have two more questions for you and if you answer these satisfactorily then I see no reason that you can't accompany us. First, how did you happen to arrive here at just the right time to meet us? Second, are you in any type of alliance with Tiamat? " She looks at her steadily with glimmering green eyes.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm

26th Aug, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"I was on the high road between Neverwinter and Waterdeep, with the Mere of Dead Men having come to cover part of it forcing a detour. While passing by, there was an ambush by bullywugs. I tried to flee, but they captured me and nodded me out," Zarra explains, understanding why they would ask this and knowing the importance of honesty. Continuing, I say, "The next thing I know, I wake up in a small bed naked and injuries bandaged."

Involving Tiamat, she says simply, "Why would I seek alliance with one called the Nemesis of the Gods? I have my goddess, and Eilistraee would not be pleased if she learned I was associating with Tiamat or her followers?" Zarra was confused, but felt the question was asked for a reason.

Finally, she finishes with these words, "I know my people are known for great atrocities and are hated with reason with reputation well earned." Zarra pauses for a moment, gathering herself before continuing, "Yet I have suffered under them as well, forced certain expectations and to behave a certain way. That when I questioned the priestess, marked me for death and forced me to flee."

Zarra looks to each in turn before saying, "Lolth has played the drow as puppets on strings, keeping them under her twisted sway with traditions of lies, betrayal, and selfishness. A brutal society which weeded out the weak, teaching that all other races are inferior and little better then animals." The drow takes on a grim expression filled with hate and anger.

With a sigh, she finishes her little speech, "I will do everything I can to prove that I can be trusted, all I ask is that you give me a chance to prove myself. I seek not bring harm and suffering, but to find a place to belong. I wish for the day that I can walk into a city without hate, discrimination, or distrust."

Finishing with honest, she admits, "My employment may not always be noble, I have often been forced to desperation. I have lied and deceived to survive when needed, even used the shadows to kill, but it isn't the life I truly seek… I honestly to have no ill intention towards you, and I will prove my usefulness." Zarra hopes this will do and that it will be enough to start out.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay listens intently and he looks at Zarra and gives her the slightest of nods and just a hint of a grin, then he turns to Lia and in a hushed voice for her alone, "Amillë, I vote we give her a chance. Although, in truth I have no vote since in the Blaze I'm not. Yet, that is still me opinion."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 462

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: "Although, in truth I have no vote since in the Blaze I'm not" Hopefully that gets taken care off, and that it is remembered Geoffroy give his vote for Fay to be accepted in fully as a member of the Silver Blaze. That line is getting annoying, and I want to see the half elf see himself as a member.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:01pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 462

Lia smiles as she hears Zarra respond. Turning her head she listens to Fay's whisper. She nods to the drow and gazes at the group. " She has answered true. I vote that she can accompany us.. With certain precautions of course. If anyone still has issues with her accompanying us, feel free to speak up. "

Lia studies Zarra momentarily. " You are well spoken. While your kind Is usually evil, you will have a chance to prove yourself to us."

She walks close to Jack and whispers to him," Do as you said and keep an eye on her. Knowing men, I'm sure you will keep an eye on her anyways. " Lia winks at him. " She will stand no watches."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:22pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.