Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 463 of 1199

Poppo claps at Lia's decision to accept - Page 463 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 463

Cratol smiles as Zarra is allowed to accompany them. He looks to Zarra. "I hope that we can become friends." Cratol gets his stuff and gets ready to depart on the next leg of their quest.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra offers a small bow of her head before replying to Lia, "Thank you for such a chance, I will try not to get in the way and seek to prove this trust was not foolishly given." The drow was glad that was taken care of, so that they can now move forward.

She signs, before admitting to Cratol, "I offered much more than I'd like about myself, but it was needed. Perhaps now though, things can proceed more slowly." Zarra will place the cloth over her face again, putting the goggles into place, before raising her hood.

Looking to Lia and the other she asks, "So what is going on? What role shall you give me, and dangers should I be made aware of? Zarra felt this was important, especially since the drow had left herself as vulnerable as she had.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jad appears glad the issue seemed to have been settled, "Well Jarra, the basic premise is you're going to take back something that was stolen. The thieves occupy a ruin in the swamp. The kings of the mere may or may not be interested in interfering, but there has been a distraction arranged for them. No worries, you're not stealing anything from their particular hoards."

Just then there is a distant roaring sound. "Ah, that may be them now."

First one, then two large figures launch themselves into the air above the mere. You find yourselves watching the largest dragons you have ever seen shrink into the distance. They're at least half again as long as Chasorth, possibly twice as long. Not to mention a lot uglier. Source 4m

Jad grins and says, "My Lord Irdeith and Lady Chasorth are messing with the wards to the south. The brothers now have a choice, keep chasing them down to avoid permanent damage, or let them take down the mere's primary defenses. With luck, they will choose the former. But if not, my master and mistress will be able to freely enter the swamp and cause a lot more damage than just to a few enchantments."

"But now that the game is afoot… " He beckons and leads the way to the edge of the mere. Hidden under canvas and reeds are three boats. They're light, flat bottomed affairs. Long poles are with the boats, to push your way through the waters of the swamp.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:15am

27th Aug, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 463 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Zarra," the drow corrects softly, looking to Jad before continuing, "Not Jarra. There is a difference. I think I may have heard the mistake a couple of times, but simply didn't say anything." Hopefully she didn't offend with the correction, but the mispronunciation was bothering her.

Continuing, she says to the kobold on his words, "Though thank you for explaining the situation." There was more questions she wanted to ask, such as why they were trying to do all this, but Zarra felt she could ask more questions later so they could get started.

Out of Character: Now is the Jarra purposeful or accidental? You have made that mistake a fair few times Daishain, when my drow's name is Zarra. If I am missing something that might explain it, let me know.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:30am

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Sorry, its not on purpose, just seems to be a mental slip. Not sure of any particular reason for it.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol helps get the boats ready and loaded with their gear so once everyone is in them we can get going now that the game is afoot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 463

Poljen offers to pole the lead skiff. He says to Zarra, "Welcome. Many of us are part of a group calling ourselves The Silver Blaze. A few others accompany us. I am Poljen, son of Nels, the last of the Snow Leopard Clan. May fortune favor the bold! Ha!" A golden eagle has been in the trees by the camp and at a gesture from the tall barbarian it settles down on the gunwale of the lead skiff. "As we get closer, I will use Trammet's eyes for us to scout from the air, yes? Good! Let us go, while our diversion gives us the chance to approach the ruins we seek."

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 463

Poppo claps at Lia's decision to accept Zarra into the company for the time being, "Excellent! See Zarra? As long as you don't try to eat us or feed us to spiders or something, it's all good. Hey, have you ever thought of using your sword to scratch azzzinto places that you steal stuff. You know, like a calling card. The amazing Zarra has taken your stuff again! Maybe you could give it to orphans or something. I bet they would write stories or plays about you then. Say, did you meet Goliath? He's my pet frog."

Poppo proceeds to pull him out of his pocket and thrust him towards Zarra's face. Goliath seems perturbed by this as his legs are splayed out at weird angles as his belly is exposed.

"Don't worry. He's well trained. He won't jump in your water cup unless I tell him too. He does like a good bath though. One time he jumped into a mug of ale. Have you ever seen a drunk frog? He hopped sideways. Funniest thing I had ever seen. Anyway, you can sit beside me when we go on the skiffs. We can keep watches together and all sorts of stuff. So, do you have trouble with the sun? I heard a story from my Aunt Cleo that she heard from her friend's sister that drow stuff melts in the sun. I think that sounds silly. Must be hard to keep stuff if it melts in the sun."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.