Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 468 of 1199

Out of Character: Fay is not a happy camper - Page 468 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 260067
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Aug, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 468

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will do as she had before, call upon her magic to guide her strikes before using her daggers to pierce the shambling mound hoping it backs off from its attack.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • P. Attack (dagger) on D20 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • S. Attack (daggers\) on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)
  • Damage (daggers) on D4 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 6, 3, 6 (3 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round Two

Oswald and Poppo continue burning the vegetation while Cratol, Fay, and Mari land a few solid strikes. The others try to hit it as well, but have difficulty landing a blow.

Poljen, for his part, tears loose a few vines and somehow manages to break free of the animated pile of compost. The creature strikes out at Fay instead, landing a harsh blow.

[21 damage to Fay. Poljen now free and clear to act normally.]

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo looked at the pile of vegetation and said, "This thing is tough!" Taking aim once again he fired off a few more firebolts.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 468 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari draws her other shortsword now and looks for a weak spot before trying to drive her blades home.

Lia barely has time to smile as the rugged barbarian breaks free before Fay is staggered. She moves about ten feet closer to Fay to be prepared to aid him in the near future if needed. Using her free hand she pulls free her amulet and calls upon her divine power. Flame crashes down towards the enemy.

Specific Action: Lia casts Sacred Flame. Her spell D.C. Is 14.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:14pm

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon growls with ferocity, frustrated by his miss as well. He tries to reposition himself for a better attempt at a week spot on this giant weed. He strikes once again with his green flaming blade.

Out of Character: With all of the melee vs one opponent will roll for flank advantage at the Dungeon Master's discretion.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Fay staggers at the strength of the blow. Pain courses through his body. Nearly driven to his knees he manages to remain upright. Anger sweeps over him as he draws his other scimitar and continues to attack. "I'll kill ye" he says in a low, menacing voice. When finished he will get in his parrying stance to help him fend off another blow.

Out of Character: +1 to his AC for his parrying reaction.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 468

With a triumphant roar, Poljen tears through the vines and leaves and branches, and even some roots, finding himself behind the creature, which ignores him and delivers a solid blow to Fay. "Big mistake! You should not ignore the last of the Stone Leopards!" He begins once more hacking into the mass of vegetation.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 468

Out of Character: Fay is not a happy camper right now. He will count on luck here for his lowest roll.

Paul,

Don't forget Poljen has a d8 in case he needs it.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.