Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 475 of 1199

Out of Character: To clarify, there is no - Page 475 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 475

Poljen frowns upon waking in the morning. He has already apologized to everyone for whatever trouble he wrought when possessed. As for the stone that bounced off their shelter he said, "I bet someone saw the undead piling up and bouncing, so they tested it with the rock. No doubt they will wait for us to be on the move."

Once the lizardman has revealed himself, he agrees with Jack's idea. He says to the others, "Aye, let Velon and Fay try talking with them. I'll stay back, but I will be ready."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Shaking his drowsiness from a night without proper sleep and pushing his now-dripping hair away from his eyes, Jack takes a moment surveying the situation before taking a dive back to his group gathered on their small inlet and now facing the lone lizard warrior.

He nonchalantly edges back towards Lia, doing his best to act naturally in spite of the fact he is now soaked in brackish water from head to toe:
" At least 30 warriors back this way. I doubt they mean trouble, they weren't gearing up for battle in any case. Still may want to check on young Fay, though: not meaning to be crass here, but I've seen his temper flare at least as much as his blade, if you don't mind me saying…! ".

Eyebrows raised in mock ingenuity, the rogue looks intently at the elven cleric as she stands looking stunning in the soft, misty early morning light. Jack gives Lia a self-deprecating smile, his green eyes sparkling under his wet hair, now comically plastered across his forehead.

"Maybe we should get Poppo to simply talk their ears off. No, wait: they don't have any ears, That won't work !"

He smiles at her softly, holding her eyes just a little longer than necessary.

' Get off it, son !' the voice in Jharen rings echoes throatily, ' Ye shoold be thinking aboot fighting em snake-faced munsters, not gettin in Miss Sunshine's breeches, now… Fer Helm's Sake, lad, get a fookin grip on yerself ! '

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:06pm

3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra was somewhat irritable from not having as restful of a sleep, but the drow kept such to herself as she goes about some daily rituals. This counted checking her countenance before placing the cloth over it. Putting the goggles on and eating from her rations, she will quietly gather with the others when the lizardman arrives. Speaking softly she says, "We could always see if he know the common tongue."

Out of Character: My apologizes for the brief disappearance.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:23pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Contituation save on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 475 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay wakes from a restless sleep and looks around bleary eyed. He shakes the sleep from him his mind and prepares for the new day, tighty packing his belongings.

EDIT I missed something important!

He hears Lia's request and bows to her with a flourish. "I will see what I can do, but I speak no Lizardfolk. Velon, you have the tongue of a serpent, mayhaps you speak it?" Fay innocently smiles at Velon as he slowly the gargantuan lizard before him.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:56pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon stirs from the brief moment of sleep he had finally gotten after the threats in the night had kept him up listening intently. He groans "Lizardfolk?" as he staggers getting to his feat, grabbing his sword urgently in preparation for a fight. "Where?! Oh, ah, um, gotcha." He sheaths his sword and rubs his eyes.

The paladin steps up next to Fay and the rest of the group. "Sure, I'll go talk to 'em. Apparently I'm a lizard now, eh?" He chuckles. "Don't worry Faevalor, I won't let him bight you" he says as he gives Fay a brotherly slap in the chest lightly with the back of his gauntlet and laughs. "We're we expecting friendly company here?"

At some point in the discussion Velon adds "Nice trick last night again a Poppo." "You kept everyone's skin safe. Now what can you do for my nerves next time?"

Out of Character: . Sorry I've been quiet gang. We moved on Sept 1st. Still unpacking. I think tomorrow is shopping day for curtains and rugs per the boss *wink* Cart<->Horse.

Edit: guessed that I had a +3 on the save, but it should be +4 Daishain. Sorry, no computer right now, just cell phone.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:11am

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As you get closer, the lizardfolk male beckons with a peremptory gesture. His common is badly broken, and said with a horrendous accent, but he is understandable for the most part.

"Come. Time to talk. No time to fight. Warmbloods never come without… goal. Why here?"

P.S. Velon, if the timer has not expired, you do have the option to delete your rolls and redo them. Gives you a shot to correct errors like that if you realize you made them in time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 475

Lia looks to Jack as he returns. She hears his report with a frown for a moment. " You are proving to be quite the asset to this group. Thank you for doing that." She looks at him soaking wet. " It's a bit early for a swim isn't it Jack?" She winks at him.

" Fay has a temper sometimes but I trust him implicitly in a situation like this. Velon is there to help him as well. " She smiles warmly at Jack. " We might be outnumbered but at least they don't sound intent upon attacking us."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:19am

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 475

Out of Character: To clarify, there is no guarantee you are not surrounded of course, but what Jack found was a single massed group in the mists behind the one you can see. They aren't even flanking the group at present.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.