Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 477 of 1199

Cratol listen to all that is being said. He - Page 477 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 477

Out of Character: Cratol did go to the front where Fay and Velon were standing and stayed there he could hear before so he should still be able to hear what is being said.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Yah, Zarra would have kept near to the others when they go to talk to the lizardmen. I don't remember seeing it saying anything about there being all that much distance. She would have heard the conversation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:46pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"They make us carry heavy boxes. Brought to edge of swamp to south. Metal things inside, gold, silver. Some goes to kings, tribute. Most goes to our home. Guard is… stone man, big, legs as tall as me"

"As to warmbloods, many kinds. All wear black cloths. Carry banner with black wing on it."

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 477 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay listens to the conversation, sensing Velon had a good handle on it. Finally he adds, "We can help ye. I think we would anyway if these warm bloods be who I think they be. But what help do ye offer in return. I never be one to turn down help from an unexpected source in an unlikely place."

He thinks to himself, "It seems we are getting all kinds of unexpected help in unlikely places." He looks at Zara and gives a slight nod.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia stays back and watches the facial expression of the lizardfolk. Receiving the message from Velon she grins and responds in the same manner. " That is great news. Keep up the good work. Depends upon what kind of help they need. As to my appearance… Thank you. It takes a lot of work. I don't sleep Velon. Remember? "

She glances to Jack. " It seems they want help of some sort. They don't want to attack us I suppose. That's nice. I really don't relish fighting 40 of them. I know how you men are though. " She looks back to the meeting ahead with a hint of a smile on her face.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:15pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Snapjaw shrugs and says, "What help you need? Can help get you through swamp, help kill something, or take something. Two score fighters are with me. Twice more wait outside our home. If we free hostages first, they can join."

"One thing we won't do, if you here for the Black Death, you on own."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 477

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Is the Black Death one of the dragons which sees this swamp as its territory," The drow asks Snapjaw, curious to learn what the lizardman may be speaking of. Zarra will also add looking to those she travelled with, "A small army could possibly be helpful, but I remember it being said that you're trying to not draw too much attention to yourself?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:42pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 477

Cratol listen to all that is being said. He looks over at the Drow elf and wonders why she is pushing for them to join up. Is this why she wanted company to see to her safe passage to meet with her real companions? Is this all a set up? He turns from the negotiations and heads back and to tell Lia his thoughts.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.